Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mississippi Woman Kills Husband In Front Of Their Children On FB Live

Why was they both screaming??? Like, damn... You know what happens when you point a loaded gun at someone and pull the trigger, why you screaming like you surprised the nigga dead???
Shits a B.E.T reality show to a lot of people out here. They move around like they’re being followed around by cameras with producers in their ear telling them to get live.

Why was they both screaming??? Like, damn... You know what happens when you point a loaded gun at someone and pull the trigger, why you screaming like you surprised the nigga dead???

You really are heartless killing somebody is shocking like you’re too old not to know this

Very unfortunate. However why did she have to kill him? He cheated, leave him. Making fun of him for being gay and using that as fuel for murder is unforgivable

You really are heartless killing somebody is shocking like you’re too old not to know this

I'm sayin bruh, if you listen he says when she pulled the gun on him, and it took a minute until she pulled the trigger. She had time to think about her actions as well as the consequences. Don't be surprised when you kill someone when you point a loaded gun at them and pull the trigger. It ain't heartless, it's what the hell happens.

If you pull a gun, you intend to use it. Death may be a result of that. Y'all are too old not to know that and sit there surprised when the shit happens.

I'm sayin bruh, if you listen he says when she pulled the gun on him, and it took a minute until she pulled the trigger. She had time to think about her actions as well as the consequences. Don't be surprised when you kill someone when you point a loaded gun at them and pull the trigger. It ain't heartless, it's what the hell happens.

If you pull a gun, you intend to use it. Death may be a result of that. Y'all are too old not to know that and sit there surprised when the shit happens.

True true. I just tired of stupid folks

Both them pics scream flamer.
I can see if it was one but both?

She knew.
She just mad he got more duck than her.

RIP to the kids who didn’t deserve parents like that.

Lol the dad didn’t kill anybody he is the victim but hey blame the victim

It’s also not confirmed he is gay I mean yea we going by the pic but it’s not confirmed.
The pic, the accusation, the cause for shooting.

Nit saying it’s right, but if true, can’t play with people like that.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back