Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mississippi passes a bill banning transgender student athletes from women’s athletics....

If they are going to do this, than there has to be an alternative for Trans folk. Otherwise, this set a dangerous precedent.

What dangerous precedent?
Class-action litigation by the LGBT community for exclusion of transgender athletes, for one.

Look, I'm not too keen on humans with man-size and man-strength competing with women. However, I DO realize you can ask them to compete with the men, nor can you shut them out completely.

So, they need their own division or something.

Dont care for the state of Mississippi. But this is fair.

Kids in High School cant afford no damn estrogen shot. Still got all that brand new testoterone.

I agree with this law.

I think there has to be a distinction between biology and psychology when it comes to gender. I don’t care what you call yourself, but biology is definite, factual, and not up for interpretation.

If they are going to do this, than there has to be an alternative for Trans folk. Otherwise, this set a dangerous precedent.

Good idea, but....

You can’t have an “alternative for trans folk”.

A trans “woman” identifies as an actual woman and wants to be referred to in that way.

You might not agree with it, but if you try to give them their own separate league or whatever, they’re gonna say they’re being excluded and discriminated against.

Yeah the governors a Republican.

I could tell by the title this bill wouldn't get any where in a blue state. I see a lot of comments agreeing with this, but you vote the opposite. It ain't rocket science ya'll. Really don't care who likes it.

Lol @ agreeing with Mississippi.

They aint had running water going on 3 weeks in some of their cities but they worried about this shit.

tenor.gif

Yeah the governors a Republican.

I could tell by the title this bill wouldn't get any where in a blue state. I see a lot of comments agreeing with this, but you vote the opposite. It ain't rocket science ya'll. Really don't care who likes it.
Most people aren’t 1 issue voters.

Back