Welcome To aBlackWeb

MoeW

1707820811357.png

From the minds behind Searching comes Missing, a thrilling roller-coaster mystery that makes you wonder how well you know those closest to you. When her mother (Nia Long) disappears while on vacation in Colombia with her new boyfriend, June’s (Storm Reid) search for answers is hindered by international red tape. Stuck thousands of miles away in Los Angeles, June creatively uses all the latest technology at her fingertips to try and find her before it’s too late. But as she digs deeper, her digital sleuthing raises more questions than answers...and when June unravels secrets about her mom, she discovers that she never really knew her at all.​

I'm thinking the actress is lined up for bigger things...I feel like I've seen her before

Suicide squad
The last of us
Wrinkle in time
Euphoria

Yeah, shorty bout to blow up... This her highlight reel

Watched this last night. Pretty decent. Thought right before the 3rd act the movie was about to get corny but it ramped back up.
Javi was my favorite

It was cool. Not as good as searching but it was still entertaining and did what it was supposed to do. I like how they tied it to searching and hope they make this an ongoing series of movies.

Back