Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Miracle spring water" Do you believe in it

false teachers... you shall know them by their fruit

They got theirs coming... they’re held to a higher standard so their judgement will suck. I wonder if God would be upset if we sat up in our gold chairs laughing at them. That’s righteous anger, right? lol

Luke 12:15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.” 1 Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Among dozens of other passages condemning gluttony and greed as the sins they are.

Sounds like Peter forgot to read his bible.

Christianity is the worst thing that happened to black ppl behind slavery.

The last time i been to church I was 18 and when they was taking a offering and the dude came up to me he was like I see u got that brand new charger out there I know you about to put at least $50 in here don’t cheat GOD man I yelled get the FUCK outta my face so loud everybody just stopped and stared for like 5 minutes straight and I got up and said fuck all y’all because y’all robbing these ppl and I left my mom was heated but she knew I was right. I ain’t been back since that shit happened.

Back