Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Miracle spring water" Do you believe in it

Banginscrew901

Well do you like the changes??
Mod Squad
So I'm watching TV and this commercial comes on

I think its personally all a gimmick and pure bullshit.

Lady said on here she was going to get a check for a 100 g's and she got it

So what's y'all take on stuff like this I mean his name is Peter popoff would he steer you wrong giphy-8.gif

Peter popoff: *looking around at what other basic essentials to life he can commodify* : "Hmm.. air... in a bag! Miracle prayer air!".

Last edited:
Peter Popoff been scamming niggas for years........ his shows are funny but this nigga & his wife are crooks.... all they do when they send you the water is ask for a donation on a recurrant basis.

James Randi exposed Popoff on the Tonight Show back in the 80's.... Popoff wears a earpiece at his shows .... people fill out forms beforehand explaining their medical problems or financial situations.... when the show starts the wife transfer the info back to Popoff through the earpiece...... it's a scam to make believe tjhis guy is some kind of prophet.

Last edited:
Commercial is disrespectful to blacks and tv stations ain't shit for showing it.

i like when Popoff's audience gives their fake testimonials about having 50k in debt cancellation or better yet when he takes the old lady's cane & throws it 20 yards on the stage.... shit's hilarious.

i like when Popoff's audience gives their fake testimonials about having 50k in debt cancellation or better yet when he takes the old lady's cane & throws it 20 yards on the stage.... shit's hilarious.
Sad thing about it. How can folks be so blind by what these pastors are preaching.

Now I do believe some have that calling but it's a small % but like the people that attend the mega churches feel like you seeking a dream and a service so you can afford that brand new rolls royce

Back