Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mind vs Heart: Which do you follow?

Which do you follow?

• Mind

• Heart

Results are only viewable after voting.
Heart when i was much younger... But shit happens that toughens you up when you're too good

Now its the mind... More than the heart

Heart when i was much younger... But shit happens that toughens you up when you're too good

Now its the mind... More than the heart

This is true for me as well. I am currently in the transition from being heartfelt in my decision making to being Machiavellian and calculated.

People exploit heartfelt decisions - they make you too vulnerable to being taken advantage

Yall use the heart much more than yall will admit.

Especially yall with kids, wives/gf.

If you use your head you wouldn't buy anything that you can find much cheaper. Instead of buying a car that is fully loaded you would get a used one with low miles and say fuck the factory rims and leather and just go with the vinyl seats.

May I expand?

I see it this way, each human being has 4 voices they can listen to; the mind with its logic, the heart with its emotion, the gut with its binary choices and the dick/pussy/id with its libido.

Some people have a fifth voice, which floats above their heads. I think they call it a soul.

It was easier for me to follow my mind when I was younger. Cold logic creates a protective barrier but it also keeps you being emotionally available.

The older I get, the more weary I am of jumping from situation to situation, constantly playing the games ( @T. Sanford ) and starting all over repeatedly.

It was easier for me to follow my mind when I was younger. Cold logic creates a protective barrier but it also keeps you being emotionally available.

The older I get, the more weary I am of jumping from situation to situation, constantly playing the games ( @T. Sanford ) and starting all over repeatedly.

I sense you fam. That's the same thing that I be going through. When I was younger; I used to do things by heart to everyone but I started figuring out how detrimental it can become of doing that. So I started putting those barriers up. I still play by heart too but I gotta make sure the other party is close.

Back