Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Miguel Thought He Was Safe

Nahhh I'm more so agreeing with what BDP was saying, that type of situation can and has happened.

U can meet a chick at the club, you're both drinking, yall both end up fuckin and then she says she never gave consent. That's bullshit. There's a whole lot of grey area.

Technically you never gave consent either. And how often does that happen. We forget rape victims are not automatically believed in many cases.

True i shouldve said victim blaming is looked at badly among people who are viewed as pc. And many people are anti pc because they think its soft. They think people just want some money or lying about sexual assault.
yup. the vast, vast, vast majority of sexual assault cases don't result in the victim seeing a penny.

Yall have to stop with this narrative like everybody thinks women are liars and money hungry. It's very hard to find someone guilty in court with no evidence. In a perfect world nobody would lie and we can take someone's word for what it is, but this aint that.

The numbers are low cuz in most cases all the woman has is her word. But ok, lets run with this everybody thinks women are liars narrative.

Yall have to stop with this narrative like everybody thinks women are liars and money hungry. It's very hard to find someone guilty in court with no evidence. In a perfect world nobody would lie and we can take someone's word for what it is, but this aint that.

The numbers are low cuz in most cases all the woman has is her word. But ok, lets run with this everybody thinks women are liars narrative.

Not my narrative but it does have merit.

Lol, Niggaz gonna be scared to flirt before long.

Thank God I ain't single

:hahaha:

Alot of people think any time a rich man is accused of rape that the victim is lying. People do think that often.

A lot of people automatically think the person is guilty. Look at Kobe, he will forever have that rapist shit attached to him and he was found not guilty over a decade ago. That stain is forever.

I don't see any merit there.

Like how does one even propose a sexual encounter with out harassing?

Chick tell you your art gives her orgasms... You check out her tits, now Niggaz in court

Like how does one even propose a sexual encounter with out harassing?

Chick tell you your art gives her orgasms... You check out her tits, now Niggaz in court
how did you get from this that he checked out her tits? The accusation is that he grabbed a tit and removed it from her top.

A lot of people automatically think the person is guilty. Look at Kobe, he will forever have that rapist shit attached to him and he was found not guilty over a decade ago. That stain is forever.

I don't see any merit there.

Perfect example...

Found not guilty and some folks still hate him and think he did it...

That shit is a scarlet letter

how did you get from this that he checked out her tits? The accusation is that he grabbed a tit and removed it from her top.
Wasn't she just talking to him about orgasms tho?

Dude thought she was flirting...

This is a whole mess. Opposite sexes need to just keep all sexual thoughts to themselves.

Rick James and Prince would have never made it

Yall niggas be losing your minds over these cases like they represent everyday events. It's like people being worried about terrorist attacks everywhere they go.

Back