Welcome To aBlackWeb

Migos Claim QC Cheated Them Out Of Millions, QC Responds

Every nigga I know or seen who did business fuckin over people are broke and/or fighting over crumbs.

lets be honest tho, millionaire niggas don't typically pay that price. Birdman evil ass ain't goin broke no time soon.

The key phrase in that IG post for me was "I was a millionaire before I got in the music business...."

That's what happens when you don't get a lawyer to read your contracts. These label heads try to be something they're not and these young kids trying to make it eat it up. But this story is as old as the music industry. It's built for the manipulative to squeeze unassuming artists dry.
They did have a lawyer. He just also happened to be working for the label, as well
:wtf11:

Of course, lmao. Nigga bought them cars & threw big ass Stripper Bowl parties off their work ?

I knew when QC CEO bought Lil Baby a Rolls Royce truck then I said to myself "He bought Lil Baby a truck with his Lil Baby's own money, and Lil Baby don't even know it" smdh. Just like how Baby used to buy Lil Wayne cars and Lil Wayne didn't even know that was his own money

Last edited:
Birdman burned all of his bridges, new artists aint lookin to sign to him and when was the last time you seen or heard of anything coming out from him ? Wayne left and dropped C5, Nicki and Drake are on their own now. Imagine where he would be today if he did business right.

Birdman still get money from nicky, drake and possibly Wayne. The way he robbed all his artists, he should be set for life. But I get what you saying.
I believe Blueface is w Cash Money West.

I knew when QC CEO bought Lil Baby a Rolls Royce truck then I said to myself "He bought Lil Baby a truck with his Lil Baby's own money, and Lil Baby don't even know it" smdh. Just like how Baby used to buy Lil Wayne cars and Lil Wayne didn't even know that was his own money

Remember that picture of Birdman giving Wayne a million in a briefcase for his B-day ? Somebody was like "he's

giving Wayne his own money"

I dont think any artist has gotten jerked worse than Wayne,on top of his own legendary career he discovered 2

Legends,he should be worth at least half a billion. He had Tyga too,prime Jae Millz,that YM roster was crazy.
Too busy getting ..... Birdman was clouding his mind w drugs while robbing him..... Luda said something yrs ago that stuck w me...

he like once a month or whatever I sit w my financial ppl And etc..... and they gotta show me where every dollar goes and make it make sense

U never hear no money bs bout Luda

This is why I'd never tell people to focus on doing their business with other black people. In the end, try to find something trustworthy. We always shit on the Jews that took advantage of black musicians early on. Now we got a bunch of black labels with black CEOs and you can't really name one that has't been accused of treating artists as bad or worse than the Jews do. When it comes down to it, you can't trust anybody regardless of skin tone.

Back