Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always

I don't know man. She's old and MMPR is far in her rear view mirror. She just might not have wanted to do that shit.

They all should have made that decision. This shit is wack. lol
They're actors and shes still most famous from that show. The check for sure wasnt big enough. If the said 3 mill, her ass would of been on that flight

They're actors and shes still most famous from that show. The check for sure wasnt big enough. If the said 3 mill, her ass would of been on that flight

I'm sure she has a number that would have won her over. I'm just saying that money might not have been the primary issue. She just might not have wanted to do it. If she's just chilling and enjoying retirement, she might not have wanted to deal with al stuff that goes with making a movie.

This shit always been awful man.
We just seeing more clearly as adults.

I remember watching the recent movie remake a few yrs back and being heavily invested the entire way through.
The dramatic origin story and way they modernized the characters. And I was all invested right up until the point where they morphed, and immediately I was like "Yo this shit is kinda ass."

I think that gritty unofficial internet clip of the Rangers that went viral a few years back is a good direction for people in our age group.

Leave this shit for the kids tho.

Not surprised yall liked this corny garbage lol

2 things I hated growing up so much was power rangers and barney

I could tell back then it was cheesy

Not surprised yall liked this corny garbage lol

2 things I hated growing up so much was power rangers and barney

I could tell back then it was cheesy
We were like 7 or 8, we didn't know any better. We can say it's corny now damn near 30 years later

Here come the too cool for school head ass niggas 🙄
Nahh, this shit was ass back then breh. It was an insult to my sensibilities, so it didn't appeal to me

Let me use barney as an example cuz there was nothing to compare to power rangers...

Sesame street was real and felt authentic. Barney felt like it was mimicking sesame street or what they think kids want to see. That's why barney got so much backlash. Same with power rangers, it felt... uhh... contrived.

Nahh, this shit was ass back then breh. It was an insult to my sensibilities, so it didn't appeal to me

Let me use barney as an example cuz there was nothing to compare to power rangers...

Sesame street was real and felt authentic. Barney felt like it was mimicking sesame street or what they think kids want to see. That's why barney got so much backlash. Same with power ranger, it felt... uhh... contrived.
Don't disagree about Barney but power rangers was the shit

Back