Welcome To aBlackWeb

if I was the sherriff and nem I would have taken a boat waited the shit out till morning then burned all da whole a dem alive while they was hiding from the sun. But that's just me. They kinda died unnecessarily.

I died at the angel/demon nigga just shrugging Erin off while she was twisting his shit. Nigga really didn't realize she was fucking up his wings looking at her like "bitch... foh" that sent me.
NGL, I thought of so many memes while that was happening LMAO

Just finished it. I liked it. It doesnt pick up until ep 3.

when they revealed it was a vampire, I got a little disappointed because im kind of tired of them. But the day they did this story was pretty good.

I finally watched it
Lol I chuckled at her trying to dig herself some shelter. Or at least that's what I thought she was doing

The thing is I would think they could crawl under the foundations after the fires. Or flip the canoes on the land over

I was surprised the vampire could fly after getting its wings cut up like that. Also surprised she didn't try stabbing it when she was done cutting up the wings

It didn't die on camera so they could say it lived somehow if they wanted to do another season lol

I finally watched it
Lol I chuckled at her trying to dig herself some shelter. Or at least that's what I thought she was doing

The thing is I would think they could crawl under the foundations after the fires. Or flip the canoes on the land over

I was surprised the vampire could fly after getting its wings cut up like that. Also surprised she didn't try stabbing it when she was done cutting up the wings

It didn't die on camera so they could say it lived somehow if they wanted to do another season lol
It was a callback to that clipping the wings story she told Matt Saracen

Brah I feel so dumb

But after watching a few recap vids I get it now and the underlining message the writer was trying to convey. It makes it even better now that the dots have been connected.

I'm fucking tripping though lmao.

laugh-laughing.gif
My man AP said a vamp?!

I thought that was weird how he called it an angel and people didn't run straight away when it showed up in the church. I would have jumped through the window
This!!!

Lmao

I guess it's another Captain Obvious moment but the underlining message was how uber religious people can distort or rather interpret something if it fits the narrative they want to push.

My dumbass was legit thinking it was just an angel but in the sense of like the devil was once an angel. I never thought about a fucking vampire LMAO.

And I think it's because of how we've seen them typically portrayed in films

This!!!

Lmao

I guess it's another Captain Obvious moment but the underlining message was how uber religious people can distort or rather interpret something if it fits the narrative they want to push.

My dumbass was legit thinking it was just an angel but in the sense of like the devil was once an angel. I never thought about a fucking vampire LMAO.

And I think it's because of how we've seen them typically portrayed in films
Ol boy looked like nosferatu with wings famšŸ¤£But his intro was him sucking priests blood and siring him lol. This was more of the old school vampire myths

It was decent, it has that Flanniganism where everybody has a 10+ minute uninterrupted monologue even in threatening situations.

Think im on episode 5 right now. The show aint bad. I like it more than i liked Bly Manor.

I dont think Mike is ever going to make a project better than Hill House. That series was so perfect imo and made me look forward to everything Flannigan makes, but everything has sort of been a letdown since haha. Definitely enjoying this though.

Back