Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Michigan State has fired head football coach, Mel Tucker over sexually harassing activist & rape survivor Brenda Tracy

It baffles me how some black men so easily risk their whole livelihoods for a tryst with a white woman... outside pussy

...more accurate considering ole boy from Boston was smashin a black woman. Lol

What's craziest to me is the nigga HAD to know her background. Like, this wasn't some random broad off the street, I know he got a formal intro to who she is and what she stands for. And to STILL do alladat shit anyways??? Nigga's a sexual deviant for sure.

It baffles me how some black men so easily risk their whole livelihoods for a tryst with a white any woman...

Shit doesn't make any sense. Dudes be having seemingly perfect lives and throw it all away for some easy pussy. I'll never understand that shit.

Reactions: GNS
Y'all gonna quit crossing out words cause I said what I said.

Typically white men don't lose their livelihoods over sexual allegations. There has to be some undisputable evidence or multiple accusations and even then a white man can take some time away and come back like nothing happen. Black men are rarely given that same grace and they definitely not if there's a white woman involved....

Y'all gonna quit crossing out words cause I said what I said.

Typically white men don't lose their livelihoods over sexual allegations. There has to be some undisputable evidence or multiple accusations and even then a white man can take some time away and come back like nothing happen. Black men are rarely given that same grace and they definitely not if there's a white woman involved....

lol I hear you.

It's still a risk though even if they have a higher chance of skating. Even if they don't catch a case, they can definitely still ruin their marriages and get those pockets hit up.

What's craziest to me is the nigga HAD to know her background. Like, this wasn't some random broad off the street, I know he got a formal intro to who she is and what she stands for. And to STILL do alladat shit anyways??? Nigga's a sexual deviant for sure.

People who prey on others tend to not be able to help themselves. Hearing somebody's trauma is basically a green light to a predator

Oops. I thought it was one of his other trainers. Sista pic got posted and all. Ahh well who cares. They fucc'd up regardless.

That was something that caused a stir when the story 1st broke. When the Black woman's name and photo was put on blast when it turned out he threw it away for some mediocre whiteness

Back