Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michigan Home Inspector Arrested After Pleasuring Himself with Elmo Doll

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

According to reports, a Michigan home inspector was arrested after home surveillance cameras caught him pleasuring himself with an Elmo doll.

Kevin Wayne VanLuven, 59, allegedly pleasured himself with the doll while he was supposed to be inspecting the home for the owner before it went on the market. However, a motion-detecting camera caught him touching himself with the doll. Authorities were soon alerted by the owner after she saw the live feed.

When police arrived, VanLuven told authorities he only moved the stuffed animal to check an electrical outlet. After further questioning though, VanLuven made incriminating statements and ultimately confessed.

He was charged with aggravated indecent exposure and malicious destruction of property. The judge also ordered VanLuven to undergo a mental health evaluation and barred him from inspecting homes while alone.

Lol u been sayin this for a while. Almost as if you're tryna to convince yaself. Shooting blanks?

I been saying it for a while because it's been true as long as I've been saying it.

🤔

Get your shit off tho.

Based on what? Tell me about myself and my shooting blanks.

Always coming around on some weird oddly timed hater shit. Like why are you worried about how my nutt is working at all nigga?

Fuck out my face.

giphy.gif

Hard to see how a guy doing this at his age hasn’t got a history of sexual orientated charges.

need to look into his history and backlog charges, this ain’t something you just randomly do one day.

Back