Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Michelle Walker

Lets help her get a red bull sponsorship or something cause she got the talent, now she need to put in the work. Practice practice practice

I see the greatness Michelle if you reading this. I just wanna help get you there.....at least 2x a week

I
Weak stamina or faking the funk. I know she got more energy than what she displayed

This why you gotta hit the record on a regualr session cause these rehearsed joints aint it. Wonder if she need a director and a stand in......
I mean...she's not in the greatest shape...but once again that stomach isn't bothering me Ms. Walker :clawd3::shrug2:

I
I mean...she's not in the greatest shape...but once again that stomach isn't bothering me Ms. Walker :clawd3::shrug2:
Man, what stomach???

That's a grown woman tummy right there.

That's a dinner gonna run us $60+ tummy right there bruh. And you know I love to eat!

It must be cuffing season cause I'm entertaining sliding in her DM's. Let me get my smut and get the hell on lol

Man, what stomach???

That's a grown woman tummy right there.

That's a dinner gonna run us $60+ tummy right there bruh. And you know I love to eat!

It must be cuffing season cause I'm entertaining sliding in her DM's. Let me get my smut and get the hell on lol
I'm only referencing because she always covers it up I'm not judging we're on the same page brotha man lol. I'd kiss the shit outta of it lol

I'm only referencing because she always covers it up I'm not judging we're on the same page brotha man lol. I'd kiss the shit outta of it lol
As long as the tits match the tummy my g

You know how we do

Back