Welcome To aBlackWeb

How soon its supposed to be released? Lol

It drops in over a year
Next year I believe. The hype needs to start now if it's any good. I'm skeptical of Jaafar. He's got one song (which is a good song) and that's all I've ever seen of the kid. I don't know if you've seen Tito's boys...

Next year I believe. The hype needs to start now if it's any good. I'm skeptical of Jaafar. He's got one song (which is a good song) and that's all I've ever seen of the kid. I don't know if you've seen Tito's boys...
Fam I know when it drops, I update all the threads in Reel Talk lol. The way you worded made it seem like that's right around the corner. Time on set is like a month or two at most then the rest of the shit is post production stuff

Tate plays Motown Records founder and impresario Berry Gordy, with Graham as Diana Ross, lead singer of The Supremes; Sula as Michael’s older sister, La Toya; Symone as Motown artist Gladys Knight; Sampson as iconic songwriter, composer, and producer Quincy Jones; Jones as Jackson 5 security guard turned confidante to Michael, Bill Bray; and Shinick as American Bandstand host Dick Clark.

Back