Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can't believe Chen smoked Ernie all willy nilly. Just for legit loving his daughter. He held Stella down through her jungle fever phase and everything.

Stella bout to catch a body soon

Malcolm bout to die but lmao at bumpy being on the other side of the rifle pic..holy shit

I see Giancarlo Esposito is in this series..

I really used to HATE dude as a kid cuz he was one of the dudes that shot Malcolm in the film..lol crazy
Every roles hes olayed it was either an asshole or a villian, ever since school daze and do the right thing. Fresh, breaking bad, the get down, the mandalorian etc.

View attachment 198065

View attachment 198066

@ 2:00 is exactly what I said when the show started.

Bumpy wasn't a drug dealer.......his racket was numbers.

Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes were the ones who were heavy in the drug game.........not Bumpy.

And just like I said before:

"Creative License" is one thing...........but the producers are really slandering his name when they portray him as some kind of drug kingpin.

All the oldheads who I've seen speak on Bumpy are adamant that he didn't touch drugs.

If they were so set on focusing the show on drugs, it would've been more accurate if the show was about Frank Lucas or Nicky Barnes.

Would like to know how any remaining members of Bumpy's family feel about this.
The producer/creatorof the show is the God son of bumpy's granddaughter Margaret.

The producer/creatorof the show is the God son of bumpy's granddaughter Margaret.

Which makes it even worse that she signed off on this.

When the show first came out, there were some youtube videos of a lot of Harlem oldheads from back in the day.

Not one of them said that Bumpy was heavily involved in drugs.

They referred to him as a crime boss who controlled Harlem.

So, he probably got a piece of any drug action that was moving through his territory.............but he wasn't involved in distribution or anything.

Which makes it even worse that she signed off on this.

When the show first came out, there were some youtube videos of a lot of Harlem oldheads from back in the day.

Not one of them said that Bumpy was heavily involved in drugs.

They referred to him as a crime boss who controlled Harlem.

So, he probably got a piece of any drug action that was moving through his territory.............but he wasn't involved in distribution or anything.
I don't care about authenticity it's a tv show and like somebody said before theres a disclaimer. This show is obviously sensationalized but I like this shiw it's very entertaining. I guess they made bumpy more than the guy who ran the numbers racket to make the show more interesting. Theres documentaries if you want authenticity. One thing that slightly bothers me though. In the movie hoodlum,bumpy doesnt like profanity but in thjs shiw Forrest Whitaker cusses like a sailor.

I don't care about authenticity it's a tv show and like somebody said before theres a disclaimer. This show is obviously sensationalized but I like this shiw it's very entertaining. I guess they made bumpy more than the guy who ran the numbers racket to make the show more interesting. Theres documentaries if you want authenticity. One thing that slightly bothers me though. In the movie hoodlum,bumpy doesnt like profanity but in thjs shiw Forrest Whitaker cusses like a sailor.

It's a tv show.............but it's based on a real-life person who has a real-life history.

There should be enough material for it to be entertaining without straying too far away from the truth.

smh

These niggas really took off their hats, that meant they weren't members of the NOI in their minds.

Then Margaret walks all the way thru the mosque undectiected. Sees the 2 hats left on the desk, that tells her they bout to kill malcolm.

Come on man...if this weren't a blk show, I'd prolly bail on this bitch.

This walking dead level fuckery

It's a tv show.............but it's based on a real-life person who has a real-life history.

There should be enough material for it to be entertaining without straying too far away from the truth.

Thank you.

Every show dramatizes the truth alil, but come on. These niggas making up whole shits. Gotta stay w/in the parameters of the story to keep it respectable.

Shit, this basically a alternative history TV show now.

See the source image

omfg. Jesus christ

What you niggas seem to fail to understand is...I understand ALL shows based on real events/ppl do this. BUT this show is taking it to a whole 'nother level.

Yeah, even with the disclaimer.............they're taking it to an extreme.

If this is the kinda show they wanted to make, they could've just made a fictional show like Power or something and left Bumpy and Malcolm out of it altogether.

Yeah, even with the disclaimer.............they're taking it to an extreme.

If this is the kinda show they wanted to make, they could've just made a fictional show like Power or something and left Bumpy and Malcolm out of it altogether.
I respect you niggas integrity on this, that's a good thing but if the families involved are ok with the fiction what's the problem?

I respect niggas integrity on this, that's a good thing but if the families involved are ok with the fiction what's the problem?

The families aren't a factor for me.

Problem for me is, they should be creative enough to do a show about him without incorporating things that didn't even happen.

A few subtle changes here and there is ok, but they've gone too far beyond that.

The families aren't a factor for me.

Problem for me is, they should be creative enough to do a show about him without incorporating things that didn't even happen.

A few subtle changes here and there is ok, but they've gone too far beyond that.
But see, writers write things that are plausible not necessarily true or factual.. They make up shit that is conceivable, even if ridiculous, if that makes sense. It's ridiculous that bumpy is peeping out the other window holding a sawed off shotty but its plausible.. cuz somebody else was there, obviously. Those are the kind of things writers take liberties with because it makes good content, which it did.

But see, writers write things that are plausible not necessarily true or factual.. They make up shit that is conceivable, even if ridiculous, if that makes sense.

It's ridiculous that bumpy is peeping out the other window holding a sawed off shotty but its plausible.. cuz somebody else was there, obviously. Those are the kind of things writers take liberties with because it makes good content, which it did.

If there's no truth to that scene, it's making a mockery out of both of their legacies.

Thank you.

Every show dramatizes the truth alil, but come on. These niggas making up whole shits. Gotta stay w/in the parameters of the story to keep it respectable.

Shit, this basically a alternative history TV show now.
They told you before there was a disclaimer before the show. This aimt a biopic or a documentary. Theres all kinds of things in this shiw that really didn't happen. I read in youtube comments that bumpy and Chen never bumped heads, it was another Italian that bumpy had beef with. Of course teddy green didnt exist but he was a composite of actual people. Chens daughter is annoying btw.Its a fictional tv drama. I just got done with episode 3 4 season 2 the fruit stand riot. That cop pissed me of the way he talked to bumpy's grand daughter. I like how bumpy "persuaded,"him to release the shoe shine man from the police station.

Back