Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 09-22-24

She wanted to see a tree. Well, there you go. Welcome back mf 👋🏾. This is like a looping nightmare. Man why did that crow blast through that window like that 😅? At this point, what am I really watching here? Like c’mon.

lmao soon as she go to read the cards the crow bust through the damn window... Once he just hit the window and kept it moving might be a coincidence.. twice and through the window? Nah that muhfucka tryna tell you somethin 🤣

lmao soon as she go to read the cards the crow bust through the damn window... Once he just hit the window and kept it moving might be a coincidence.. twice and through the window? Nah that muhfucka tryna tell you somethin 🤣
And ol boy just trynna sleep. Risking his life to catch a nap. He’s living a Nightmare on Elm Street literally. I am 5 secs away from calling this show a waste of time and a fkin mess man.

you just now getting pissed with this show? Tf you been watching bruh lol
Nah I mean pissed me off in a sense of "Ain't shit even happen tonight!" I'm usually good with the slow burn eps but this week's could of gave us more. This the second week where we got no freaks at night. Now last week I was cool wit it out of respect for tian shin or w/e but this week they should of been back terrorizing niggas

Im shocked this show got 3 seasons and is 10 pages deep on here (while other show threads get zero love)

btw is this show any good?

Last edited:
And ol boy just trynna sleep. Risking his life to catch a nap. He’s living a Nightmare on Elm Street literally. I am 5 secs away from calling this show a waste of time and a fkin mess man.

lol poor brotha just wanted a nap and woke up to a wild ass bird bashing its head into the wall.

Three gotdamn seasons and we still have no idea what the creatures are or wtf they want or why people are trapped in that bum ass town

lol poor brotha just wanted a nap and woke up to a wild ass bird bashing its head into the wall.

Three gotdamn seasons and we still have no idea what the creatures are or wtf they want or why people are trapped in that bum ass town
It looks like that’s what Boyd is finally making a step to do since he’s planning to catch one now.

That lil dead boy gon cuss Tabitha out. She dun made her hobbled self back after he pushed her ass out of that tower to be rescued. Or maybe he did it on purpose to show that the path she took is the way out 🤔? He did say “this is the only way”.

The whole story about Victor’s weird momma is confusing. The whole family is honestly. I hope I get a better understanding as the season continues.

I don’t got burned by these mfer’s twice already.

Once with gotdamn LOST

And another time with gotdamn mother fucking Alien Prometheus.

Never again.

I’m watching recaps with AI generated voices on YouTube now.

Fuck it

Back