Welcome To aBlackWeb

MGM+ - FROM (Season 3, Fall 2024)

I like this show but it seems like they assume they will get renewed every season. Their kind of show is not based on archs. It's just one long face. I hope is survives long enough to provide a finale to answer everything

See the show got you'll acting just like some of the towners...lol

You'll waiting around too long, got you guys too ancy, wanna get out! You guys are ready to revolt..lol

while some of us are acting like the claim crew...Boyd and the rest.

see the paradox?

th.jpeg

lol!!!!

Last edited:
Man i aint even know there was a thread for this!!!

this my SHIT!

i binged tf outta season 1 like 2 months ago and now im watching season 2 weekly. I wish they would just drop all the eps at once cause i hate waiting for shows to drop now

See the show got you'll acting just like some of the villagers...lol

You'll waiting around too long, got you guys too ancy, wanna get out! You guys are ready to revolt..lol

while some of us are acting like the claim crew...Boyd and the rest.

see the paradox?

View attachment 1105696

lol!!!!

:foh5:

see nah you just part of the experiment of this bullshit ass show trying to see how the actual people are reacting to it. A PLANT!!

:hahaha:

enjoy season 3 still not having a gotdamn clue on wtf is going on in that town and why

:foh5:

see nah you just part of the experiment of this bullshit ass show trying to see how the actual people are reacting to it. A PLANT!!

:hahaha:

enjoy season 3 still not having a gotdamn clue on wtf is going on in that town and why

HA HA!!

giphy.gif

I do got a feeling that the lady whos over Colony House knows more about whats going on.. cause whenever they were all excited about setting up that radio signal to go home she was on some debbie downer shit saying that they might end up missing the place once they leave

Back