Welcome To aBlackWeb

MGM+ - FROM (Season 3, Fall 2024)

I get people are looking for answers. But it has to be a slow burn IMO unless there's no sense of having a series.

I halfway think that blood gonna let dude be able to walk into them houses even if they have the talismans up lol

It's been a season and a half, how much slower do they need to be

I get it. For me it's not affecting me as much cause I'm invested in the characters stories each ep. And besides ep 5, the aliens showing up keeps the action flowing for me.

I compare it to The Last of Us which lost my interest quick cause it dragged too much with not alot of action

Dont think according to the next episode description.

View attachment 1097516

The "nightmare" part got me thinking this is all a dream like a someone here had mention in this thread.

And I honestly expect the final ep to this all to be a big let down for me...just cuz that's usually how it's goes..

But I'm invested until them though.

The "nightmare" part got me thinking this is all a dream like a someone here had mention in this thread.

And I honestly expect the final ep to this all to be a big let down for me...just cuz that's usually how it's goes..

But I'm invested until them though.
Fun fact Harold Perrineau also played in Lost and the people who work on Lost is working From to

This show feels like they were surprised it got picked up based on the concept and they building the plane as they fly it cause nothing significant is happening

We all know this was going to be a slow burn. That's not the issue. The issue is nothing is happening

Back