Welcome To aBlackWeb

MF DOOM: I Don't Listen To Hip Hop, I Just Rap For Money

Niggas look at me crazy for not liking mf doom because i like wu tang clan. Like yea nigga im into nerd shit not nerd rap

Wtf is nerd rap? Ole peaked in high school ass niggas. Y'all cool?

Relax lil nigga. Nerd rap to me is good lyrics good wordplay good subject matter but no charisma. I dont feel anything when i listen to it despite it being good rap.

He not trash he just a nerd rapper to me. I mean only underground rap nerds bump his shit like that and you one of them. No insult.

Is "only hear about them on the internet" rappers like Joe Budden, Big KRIT, Royce, etc., nerd rap?

Common is nerd rap? Y'all niggas a trip. He can out rap anybody from WuTang. And has the better catalog. Like what y'all like but dont label what y'all don't like, nerd rap. MF is underground rap.

Common is nerd rap? Y'all niggas a trip. He can out rap anybody from WuTang. And has the better catalog. Like what y'all like but dont label what y'all don't like, nerd rap. MF is underground rap.

Just stfu talking about rap man. I bet you youre a white boy. You said Andre 3000 was wack so your opinion is stupid.

How old are you if you dont mind me asking?

When him cardi and who ever else says that they only using hip hop for money how are they not vultures

And nigga you not? Lol.

giphy.gif

He prolly does listen to hip hop, the older stuff... Im not surprised if he doesnt listen to new schitt, he doenst need to stay relevant like commercial dudes like say Jay, Nas and Em etc The fact he has worked with MF Grimm, Masta Ace, Ghost etc shows he fcks with the culture...

Back