Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Mexico Elects 1st Female President; 38 Candidates Murdered During Campaign

test
Well congrats to the 1st female president (if that really is a female)

38 candidates murdered is why we don't want all these illegal aliens coming to the States. Cartels/gangs gonna bring this same nonsense in tha States. A year or two ago, a president's son down here got wacked leaving a nightclub. The president that followed him was the main suspect. That murder is still unsolved.

They need El Salavdor's president. See if he can make a change like he did in his nation.

:dfbruh:

In 2018
Between the opening of candidate registration in September and the close of campaigning on Wednesday, the study recorded 132 political assassinations, including many candidates or pre-candidates -- the equivalent of politicians vying to become nominees in U.S. primaries -- as well as dozens of additional assaults, kidnappings and threats. The vast majority of murders were related to local elections; the tally comprised of 105 municipal-level cases, 26 state-level cases and one federal-level case.
More than half of the cases were concentrated in just five states -- Guerrero, Oaxaca, Puebla, Mexico State and Veracruz -- most of which are well-known hubs for organized crime.

The assassinations have marred the electoral season with a slew of increasingly grim headlines.

Earlier this year, Dulce María Rebaja Pedro, a government official and local deputy pre-candidate, was kidnapped with her cousin in Chilapa; their bodies were discovered riddled with bullets in the bed of an abandoned pickup truck, according to Proceso, a local newspaper.

Earlier this month, federal deputy candidate Fernando Purón Johnston was shot and killed as he was leaving a debate at a university in Piedras Negras. The assassination was captured by the school’s security cameras, according to local news outlet El Financiero.

He's right tho. They've already brought the bullshit here.

Some of these niggas lived in my apt complex (along with crips, bloods, and bounty killaz)

Ahhh.

Gotta luv it when pro-democrat paid to post accounts try to correct you with nothing to offer.

Some of these niggas lived in my apt complex (along with crips, bloods, and bounty killaz)

Shood I know.

And me personally, I think it's gonna get worse. Massive terror attacks is gonna hit us becaue of lax border control. Those accounts will claim they had no idea this could happen. There's quite a few accounts disregard fore-warnings, but duck they head in the sand when the consequences right in front of em'.

Ahhh.

Gotta luv it when pro-democrat paid to post accounts try to correct you with nothing to offer.

Shood I know.

And me personally, I think it's gonna get worse. Massive terror attacks is gonna hit us becaue of lax border control. Those accounts will claim they had no idea this could happen. There's quite a few accounts disregard fore-warnings, but duck they head in the sand when the consequences right in front of em'.

"Gotta luv it when pro-democrat paid to post accounts try to correct you with nothing to offer." Oh word, is that what i am? Well go ahead and tell me more about how illegals introduced violence to this once peaceful nation.....& how it has nothing to do with our culture and certain lax laws. Just a certain ethnic group

Last edited:
"Gotta luv it when pro-democrat paid to post accounts try to correct you with nothing to offer." Oh word, is that what i am? Well go ahead and tell me more about how illegals introduced violence to this once peaceful nation.....

C'mon bruh, don't do that. We don't need their bullshit spilling over our borders. There's enough dumb shit happening here already that we don't need to add decapitations and shit like that to it.

Oh word, is that what i am?

Yes!

Well go ahead and tell me more about how illegals introduced violence to this once peaceful nation.....& how it has nothing to do with our culture and certain lax laws, just a certain ethnic group

Phew.....

Well why NOT hop right into the fire??! I mean since we already in the frying pan, why not turn it up some more notches!?

I mean us conservatives got it sooooo wrong for not wanting to add more homicides, terrorism, kidnappings, drunk drivers, rapes, gang activity, drug trafficking, and everything else under the sun from the whooooollle world into the States w/ your open border policies. See, us po' conservatives just can't see the forest for the trees. We just don't get it.

Foh.

Yes!

Phew.....

Well why NOT hop right into the fire??! I mean since we already in the frying pan, why not turn it up some more notches!?

I mean us conservatives got it sooooo wrong for not wanting to add more homicides, terrorism, kidnappings, drunk drivers, rapes, gang activity, drug trafficking, and everything else under the sun from the whooooollle world into the States w/ your open border policies. See, us po' conservatives just can't see the forest for the trees. We just don't get it.

Foh.

I just searched for illegals arrested or convicted of raping someone alone. I got a stupid number of results.

I just searched for illegals arrested or convicted of raping someone alone. I got a stupid number of results.

Have mercy. I know there's more.

This is a possible avenue to having our age of consent laws changed to meet their standards too. Once they get enough numbers, they'll be voting for that to change in no time. Deviants.

Back