Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mexican mocks n refuses deaf womens order

Seems like she could hear to me. Dunno... she responded quite accurately to dude for someone that declared that she couldn't hear anything several times.

... and I get that there are degrees of deafness, but if you tell me you're deaf and can't hear anything, and I say something and you respond perfectly to my statement, I'm looking at you skeptically.

Seems like she could hear to me. Dunno... she responded quite accurately to dude for someone that declared that she couldn't hear anything several times.

... and I get that there are degrees of deafness, but if you tell me you're deaf and can't hear anything, and I say something and you respond perfectly to my statement, I'm looking at you skeptically.
Bruh lol
You messican too?

Everyone lives in a social vacuum and bubble, when they step outside of it they want everyone to conform to them. It's like people forget that theres other people in this world who have no idea who they are or what they've been through. They take that confusion or denial to conform as disrespect.

I was in a dollor general the other day, it was a line 4 or 5 deep with one cashier. Mind you, this dollar general so no one has loads of shit. This chick in front of me was getting irate, loudly asking wheres the help, moving back and forth looking up and down aisles she already looked...

Like bitch, its dollar general,what type of service you expected. Then finally some dude come from the back and said I'll take who's next in line. She wasn't next but everyone at the same time waved her over to the cashier.

We all laughed, nobody got time for your bullshit. Yeah you are probably used to getting what you want in your home or social circle, but this ain't neither, be a fucking human being.

I'm sitting here tryna figure out why her son just didn't order the food at the speaker.

Some deaf parents hate that. They like independence in communication and really dislike using their children as interpreters. Deaf people are highly emotional about that kind of stuff. The world views them as “dumb and deaf” and they want to show the world they can communicate. My parents would sometimes go with a written order on paper and hit the drive-thru.

I’m 99% certain she didn’t stop at the speaker to place an order but to read the menu. She pulled up to the window to place her order and the worker is an idiot and doesn’t know how to give grace to people nor does he know how to properly communicate. His ignorance and irritation will guarantee his job loss, which is deserved here. He could easily hear her words and he could’ve taken it.

Yes it does. I know bc I grew up in a deaf household and knew many deaf ppl growing up. There are many ppl who are deaf and can read lips very well and actually speak pretty well (as seen here).

Because she has partial hearing. She's not at the point where she "can't hear anything" as she put it. She still has some hearing but just can't hear the speaker which, if we're being honest, is a challenge even for someone with perfectly good hearing. In order to speak like that she has to be able to hear quite a bit. I know this because, like you, I have deaf family members and had a relationship with a chick that spoke as well as she did in the video but was legally deaf.

Truthfully she should have gone in to the counter. JITB collects metrics on the time it takes to get a person through the drive through and the cashiers working are monitored and get graded on it. When you bypass the speaker you fuck up the metrics and nobody working the drive thru wants that to happen. You are to order at the speaker which starts the clock and when you're given your order and the transaction is completed the clock stops. The amount of time it takes from the speaker to order completion matters to them cats, and she fucked up his numbers doing that shit.

If you can't hear the speaker, take your ass inside. It's really that simple.

Because she has partial hearing. She's not at the point where she "can't hear anything" as she put it. She still has some hearing but just can't hear the speaker which, if we're being honest, is a challenge even for someone with perfectly good hearing. In order to speak like that she has to be able to hear quite a bit. I know this because, like you, I have deaf family members and had a relationship with a chick that spoke as well as she did in the video but was legally deaf.

Truthfully she should have gone in to the counter. JITB collects metrics on the time it takes to get a person through the drive through and the cashiers working are monitored and get graded on it. When you bypass the speaker you fuck up the metrics and nobody working the drive thru wants that to happen. You are to order at the speaker which starts the clock and when you're given your order and the transaction is completed the clock stops. The amount of time it takes from the speaker to order completion matters to them cats, and she fucked up his numbers doing that shit.

If you can't hear the speaker, take your ass inside. It's really that simple.

I completely disagree.

Some deaf parents hate that. They like independence in communication and really dislike using their children as interpreters. Deaf people are highly emotional about that kind of stuff. The world views them as “dumb and deaf” and they want to show the world they can communicate. My parents would sometimes go with a written order on paper and hit the drive-thru.

I’m 99% certain she didn’t stop at the speaker to place an order but to read the menu. She pulled up to the window to place her order and the worker is an idiot and doesn’t know how to give grace to people nor does he know how to properly communicate. His ignorance and irritation will guarantee his job loss, which is deserved here. He could easily hear her words and he could’ve taken it.

This is really interesting.

What’s your experience w your deaf family members? I’m fluent in ASL and very knowledgeable about deaf culture. From my experience, deaf ppl use the drive thru often and do so usually w/o problems. Deaf ppl should be able to use the drive thru w/o having to walk in because of incompetent people. It’s not hard to accommodate them a a pen and pad if necessary.

What’s your experience w your deaf family members? I’m fluent in ASL and very knowledgeable about deaf culture. From my experience, deaf ppl use the drive thru often and do so usually w/o problems. Deaf ppl should be able to use the drive thru w/o having to walk in because of incompetent people. It’s not hard to accommodate them a a pen and pad if necessary.

What you're not getting is the metrics end of it. I'm only speaking on JITB because I know they track that shit hardcore and your numbers being fucked up too much can get you in trouble. All orders have to start at the speaker, no exceptions. I know it's about accommodating people with disabilities, but that ain't his call; it's corporate's call, and if the manager is a stickler for the numbers, then the cashier dude ain't finna take a chance on having to explain why a sale was made without the numbers being right.

Back