Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News #MeToo Leader Accused of Sexual Misconduct

MzKB

Mz KlapBack 2 U
:hedidit:

Bell Gardens Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia, who gained national attention for her vocal role in the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment only to find herself the target of an allegation. Not ONE but TWO men are accusing her of sexual misconduct.

She has no recollection of the incidents
:hahaha:

Fellas share your stories of sexual misconduct against you #mentoo

Ladies tell us the time you've done it

Last edited:
Dudes are much more into sexual misconduct.

If more women come out most men are doomed.

Dudes limits know no bounds

I had a women that is an exec at livenation grab my dick and tell me she could get me into any concert I want. That jay z show was lit. Hope I see her again before ovofest.

#imhereforit
#getithowyoucan

Christina-Garcia-640x360.jpg

The tables have certainly turned.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
According to the Associated Press, Christina Garcia—California’s Democratic Assemblywoman and leading figure in the state’s anti-sexual harassment movement, has been accused of sexual misconduct by a male staff member from another lawmaker’s office.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
On Thursday, Daniel Fierro told the publication that Garcia “stroked his back, squeezed his buttocks, and made an attempt to grope his crotch area” at a legislative softball game that took place back in 2014.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
At the time, Fierro did not publicly report the incident, but, last month, he opened up about it to his former boss, Democratic Assemblyman Ian Calderon, who took it to the leaders of the Assembly.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Garcia, who’s also head of the Legislative Women’s Caucus, has been an active member of the social media-driven sexual misconduct campaign, #MeToo, which Fierro said prompted his decision to come forth about the matter.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“If the person leading the charge on it isn’t credible, it just ends up hurting the credibility of these very real stories,” Fierro tells AP.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Allegedly, he isn’t the only victim. An unidentified lobbyist also made claims that Garcia had once spoken to him in a sexual manner and nearly grabbed his man parts at a fundraising event last year.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It is believed by both Fierro and the lobbyist that Garcia was intoxicated.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
However, an investigation is now underway.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fierro has since left the Assembly and started his own communications firm.​

More people brush off being sexually harassed than people think. I've been sexually harassed at work my damn self.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
We talking bout harassment or we talking bout assault?

Damn, thanks for pointing that out. I was over here like umm I said harassed, lmfao. Even if this wasn't towards me I corrected my choice of wording so thank you for even bringing it to my attention.

Man

I was trying to find a post on FB I saw where a twitter feed was posted of women talking about “taking sex” from a man.

The question was sonething along the lines of

If you in bed with a guy and you try to have sex and he says no what do you do...

Shit was crazy cause just about every reply was some form of agressive coercion into sex.

And im like...if this was reversed....man...

There are lots of hypocrisy and double standards associated with rape and sexual assault in general. Think about how some women will accuse men of rape if they get drunk and end up having sex with someone they didn't want to. That happens all the time with men, but men would never think of calling the chick in that case a rapist. Hell, how many remember seeing this video? Dude is crying because it happened to him and he felt like it was rape, and his boys basically just laughed at him.

I can't lie. A dude can't even come to me under that situation and be taken seriously. Unless he wasn't taken at gunpoint or something like that, I can't conceive of a set of circumstances where I'd have sympathy for him.

Dudes are much more into sexual misconduct.

If more women come out most men are doomed.

Dudes limits know no bounds

Women are sexual predators at about the same rate as men. The only reason it seems otherwise is because we focus our attention on men more than women. It's like racial profiling in that way: Of course you believe all Black folks rob/sell/drugs/etc because that's who you're looking at, casually ignoring the rest of the folks committing those same crimes.

Man

I was trying to find a post on FB I saw where a twitter feed was posted of women talking about “taking sex” from a man.

The question was sonething along the lines of

If you in bed with a guy and you try to have sex and he says no what do you do...

Shit was crazy cause just about every reply was some form of agressive coercion into sex.

And im like...if this was reversed....man...

84cb716e21ac2696bc4a6cb14f52b2d2.jpg

Back