Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mental Connection/Physical Connection

On a scale, would you prefer...

• Personality on 10, Looks on 3

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Personality on 3, Looks on 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I use the same grading system we were all taught in school, so there's no confusion.

Numbers are a bad way to measure aesthetics/looks

Like think about, show me a distinct visible difference between a 8, 9, and a 10?

lmaooo fuckable? Most niggas will fuck just about anything. Damn near every chick will be a dime if we're going by who's fuckable lol
naw, not everybody...

but it puts shit like 3's and 4's into perpective if only 30 nigaz outta 100 would fuck them.....

That is why I proposed it. To show there is no rating system when it comes to beauty. Because people will confuse celebrity and other things in their system. Instead of being objective. It is also a personal preference thing.
This man is correct, the only categories should be:

The snashable and The unsmashable

not really. u have women who wouldn't smash other women rating them.

maybe for men? men can smash ppl they don't find attractive tho
See I don't think of those possibilities. You and I are back out of sync. I thought we were cool again but nope. (Just jokes)

Yall know damn well you wouldn't even give someone the opportunity to show they're a 10 personality wise if they were a 3 in the looks dept. U would be like "eww gtf out my face nigga"

LMBO @ "Eww",

That totes sounds like me... accept, I am not that shallow when it comes to dating.

My recent endeavors weren't the cutest but I enjoyed their conversation and thought them to be awesome in the personality department, so I gave them a shot.

I'm better at picking ladies for @DS_ then I am at picking chill dudes for myself. smh dang shame. lol

Being fuckable has nothing to do with rating lol
It's that simple tho, I'm pulling numbers outta the air but let's just say 75-80% of people are getting with and eventually marrying "avg" looking people. That other 20-25% might be made up of "1o's" or straight mud ducks. But again all of that is subjective what's a mud duck to you and me might be a dime to somebody else.

Example trini called tiny a 5 imo she's a 2 or 3, her face just lacks the bare basics of human beauty (symmetry, it kinda looks like she's always trying to crack a smile)

Back