Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Menace 2 Society: Did Cain deserve to die?

Did Cain deserve to die

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
We all seen the movie we all know how Cain got revenge for his cousin death, how he robbed a dude at the burger spot, how he was trying to make a change but was still into some shit

There's Very, very bad Universal karma being an actual gangster for the most part. And the hood dont know how to reciprocate good energy.He was destined to die. Im high and one of my fav movies

That kid fucked though.

Growing up knowing his cousin killed his father, cuz that nigga was attempting to abandon him for Atlanta
I always looked at the cousin shit as a front. Only reason is right before he gets in the car, she tries to hug him. The way she does it wasn't no family type shit. It was like they was fucking.
I know he said they was cousins but that interaction always had me think otherwise.

How do we know that he was the father? Because she told him he was the only one she was with? He said he used protection.
Thats what always bothered me, like either him or that bitch was lyin lol regardless he got killed for it, did he deserve to die considering the shit he did??? No, o dog def did tho

I did like the message.

You want to do better you die.
But if you ain't shit, you get love, respect and you live

I always looked at the cousin shit as a front. Only reason is right before he gets in the car, she tries to hug him. The way she does it wasn't no family type shit. It was like they was fucking.
I know he said they was cousins but that interaction always had me think otherwise.

She literally aint give a fuck about Cain now I think about it

Back