Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men..

Nah never.

Im trying to think of a time when I was a kid and still cant even remember anytime a friend asked me to talk to a girl for him.

Sounds like some pimp shit to me...what happened to Boss from the IC? wasn't he claiming to be a pimp?

I think us men are very greedy with the pussy...We want it all and will not share.

About 11 years ago I gave my man a number of some girl I had been putting work in with, but to me she seemed like trouble and it turned out I was right after she broke my mans heart.

8ZsVOga1gztTjqgbLzpgc827uWc4t6zCSjigzINtUMch9YDCYxOwdxREoU6OmYZbYYj1O3auLk4TQT3iBbBFDCEdJHmrDIKU0iLNSDjekRrC=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Hell naw

Fuck I look like spittin game just so another nigga can benefit from it?

Plus she gone think that nigga a cornball anyways if he not approaching her for himself

Not intentionally

I've put a couple of the homies on to some chicks I wasn't feeling after the fact

Paaaaaaass the pussy

i mean...i have went to try to break the ice to set up my homie up.....but she was for him.

yeah i passed one to my boy back in the day. He kept complaining on how I never hooked him up and how he always have chicks bring a friend with em to the barracks. So I talked shorty into putting that pussy on him. Nigga couldn't get hard when the moment came lmfao

if found by a survivor tag me and the money is yours

Ill play wingman and set the pick so you can get the space for a shot or layup...

but niggas gotta learn how to play iso ball and create they own offense too...

Back