Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Men

Audience score being lower than the critics score makes me wonder but tomorrow or Tuesday afternoon I’ll go give it a watch

Okay after seeing it…uhhh it’s possible some stuff went over my head but I didn’t understand what the plot was giving me at all

The main character’s actions the final 20 mins of the movie baffled me and it took me out of it

i mean I’m sure there’s some symbolism in regards to what happened to her but as I said it went over my head a bit

But I will say one thing, the images in this movie is pure nightmare fuel

very unsettling but where the movie was shot and the cinematography in some scenes it’s really beautiful and green but that’s when it’s not outright disturbing

it’s really hard to go into the plot without ruining it but it’s an okay watch but I’ve watched better from garland

this seems like a step down a bit and I came away with I didn’t really need to watch this but someone else might feel different

basically I see why the audience score is the way it is.

this is out on gang..

dunno if I even wanna check this out lol I'll put it in the backlog and watch if I get bored at some point

Okay after seeing it…uhhh it’s possible some stuff went over my head but I didn’t understand what the plot was giving me at all

The main character’s actions the final 20 mins of the movie baffled me and it took me out of it

i mean I’m sure there’s some symbolism in regards to what happened to her but as I said it went over my head a bit

But I will say one thing, the images in this movie is pure nightmare fuel

very unsettling but where the movie was shot and the cinematography in some scenes it’s really beautiful and green but that’s when it’s not outright disturbing

it’s really hard to go into the plot without ruining it but it’s an okay watch but I’ve watched better from garland

this seems like a step down a bit and I came away with I didn’t really need to watch this but someone else might feel different

basically I see why the audience score is the way it is.
Certain aspects of the film works but i don't think it was as smart or deep as he thought it was.

The ending was just too much

I watched it last night.....the last 30 mins of the movie is fucking wild lol but it's some A24 shit.....all I got from it was the white woman had no remorse leaving the black man then he killed himself and she goes on vacation like shit is all good

Back