Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Men: Your girl is stranded.

Ok.

She knows one of my homeboy number, She know my sisters numbers and cuzins number.

Why she can't call my family member?

This nigga and his scenarios. lol

That's why AP ain't let that soap shit go, you been giving all them random hoes his number for no reason for the last 10 years.

I’d change my own tire. Js

Am I the only one?

Man I’ve changed my tire @3am on the side of the freeway on my way home from the club all alone with nothing but a lighter for light.
Don’t forget I live in a rural area so there were no lights nowhereeee.

Scary as shit but I’ve changed many tires. Lol

Fuck that. I’ve changed my tire three times, successfully. The last time the damn car slipped off the jack. Nah! NAH!

Let them men’s handle that.

Am I the only one?

Man I’ve changed my tire @3am on the side of the freeway on my way home from the club all alone with nothing but a lighter for light.
Don’t forget I live in a rural area so there were no lights nowhereeee.

Scary as shit but I’ve changed many tires. Lol

Handled it like a G.

Oh and to answer the question, I would feel some type of way about it. I mean she did call me first but your ex tho?!

I would take that as a sign of blatant disrespect and would stop seeing her.

Man, I think everybody should learn how to change a tire. My pops didn't let me touch his car until I knew how to change a tire and check the oil properly. He said it was for my own good but I believe he lowkey didn't want me to mess up his Monte Carlo.

If you teach your girl to fix the simple things on a car she would never get stranded.

Calling the ex tho you better off calling my main man to help out , chances are he would get in touch with me or go handle for me.

Back