Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Men: Your girl is stranded.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Fellas, your girl is stranded at night on the side of the road. She doesn’t have AAA and you weren’t able to answer your phone. She calls her ex and he comes to change her tire or ultimately get her off the road. You ok with this?

yea, i'm mad....

u calling an ex?

well i'll guess you'll call me when i'm an ex too.....

waving-goodbye-gif-15.gif

Your girl can have your homeboys number?

Just one, who is my right hand man. That's if I give it to her from outta my mouth.

She'll only have it because she'll be in the group text also when we all discussing game night, who bringing what, road trips, etc.

Just one, who is my right hand man. That's if I give it to her from outta my mouth.

She'll only have it because she'll be in the group text also when we all discussing game night, who bringing what, road trips, etc.
Oh you just got your shit all planned out huh. What if homeboy ain’t answer or cousins couldn’t get ahold of you and they were busy.

yea, i'm mad....

u calling an ex?

well i'll guess you'll call me when i'm an ex too.....

waving-goodbye-gif-15.gif

Man I'm dirty (I don't give a shit)

I remember when homegirl of mines was like Ray fell off his bike, he's in the hospital and scrap'd his leg/arm, and she was like, I may go see him. I was like that nigga got a lot of love from the ones that love him. I wish yo black ass would dot out that door to see that nigga, Lol. Say a silent prayer for that nigga and gone call in our order for wingstop for a 20 pc, the game bout to come on

Oh you just got your shit all planned out huh. What if homeboy ain’t answer or cousins couldn’t get ahold of you and they were busy.

Lmaooo

How many times she's calling, cuz after so many calls somebody's picking up. it aint like she's calling a landline or some shit Lmaooo. I've yet to call anyone and they don't answer their phone after the 3rd or 4th time of me calling.

And what she doing still having her ex number in her phone anyway is the argument that will be had when she get home.

What, we just walking around with a whole bf/husband and still keeping ex phone numbers in our phone??

@Kandy

Lmaooo

How many times she's calling, cuz after so many calls somebody's picking up Lmaooo.

And what she doing still having her ex number in her phone anyway is the argument that will be had when she get home.

What, we just walking around with a whole bf/husband and still keeping ex phone numbers in our phone??

@Kandy
I remember numbers by heart. I don’t have to have them saved.

Where yo mama at, why you aint calling her so that she can call her brother and get his ass out there to change the tire?
My uncles live far from us.

The people I would call would be my dude followed by my step dad if I get no response from my dude.

My real dad lives out of town and my brother is away in college and the other one is just away.

I ain’t got too many male options.

Back