Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men who have to fight to see their kids...

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
What was the main reason behind the baby moms keeping the child/children away? Do you take any responsibility for the situation going sour?

Thread inspired by homie going viral showing text to his babymoms about seeing his daughter

Screenshot_20201212-184738_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201212-184638_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201212-184644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201212-184707_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201212-184715_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201212-184724_Chrome.jpg

I couldnt imagine...

Last edited:
Yea id get legal involved. Hate to see stuff like this especially when the mom use the child as a pawn

My cousin had to deal with something like this. It's sad to see especially when the guy is trying to do right by his kid
I never got the full story because it's a touchy subject but he's been dealing with his baby momma since the start and his kid is a teen now I think

My cousin had to deal with something like this. It's sad to see especially when the guy is trying to do right by his kid
I never got the full story because it's a touchy subject but he's been dealing with his baby momma since the start and his kid is a teen now I think
When the kid a teen your cousin should be able to bypass the mom and deal directly with the teen

my friend going thru this right now its been months since he seen her his daughter . hes in court fighting but court seems like they taking the mother side

I don’t feel bad because I don’t know the whole entire story. Some said he was beating on her, we’ll never know.

My sperm donor does stuff like this but what people don’t see is him harassing me, he doesn’t want me dating anyone, etc. @Ghost313 got to witness the shenanigans.

Kinda funny that dude and my sperm donor are both from Memphis and they both do things like this except my sperm donor knows better than to try this because I have text messages, pictures, videos, voice notes, to expose him. It be the abusive ones being extra like this too.

Daughters mom said I don't need to be around she can raise her herself. That wasn't gonna happen.
Sons mother wanted her family to be the dad. Like how you mad a father spending more time with his child and not with you? How you jealous of your child.? So she tried to put an end to it on some package or nothing shit. Like I was a new night trynna date.

Both them bitches had shitty father's si they ain't know what a father was.

Daughters mom said I don't need to be around she can raise her herself. That wasn't gonna happen.
Sons mother wanted her family to be the dad. Like how you mad a father spending more time with his child and not with you? How you jealous of your child.? So she tried to put an end to it on some package or nothing shit. Like I was a new night trynna date.

Both them bitches had shitty father's si they ain't know what a father was.
And you didnt do anything to cause the initial rift? Im sure there were warnings right?

And you didnt do anything to cause the initial rift? Im sure there were warnings right?
Of course it was warnings. I didn't heed them and can't blame them. I blame them for trying to use the kids as pawns.

But you don't know what someone will do until they are in a situation.

Real talk a lot of dudes don't do shit to cause a rift when it comes to kids. The relationship with the parent...Maybe . But to be taken out of a child's life....Nah.

Back