Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: what is something that you have never received from a woman, but would like to?

Some of the answers I saw on both this and the women's one were just sad as hell. Alot of the shit people saying they never received is just basic human decency in some instances
I can never relate to these kinda questions, cuz most of the answers I see are normal occurrences in my relationship.

I couldn't imagine being with someone who didn't apologize, take accountability, or gave me a safe place to express my emotions.

Whatā€™s strange is that I get this from female family members. So I know it exist, ..a willingness for peace.

Iā€™ve never gotten a willingness for peace from a woman Iā€™ve been in a relationship with. Itā€™s almost one of those things like they say in a horror movie..ā€itā€™s quiet, almost..to quietā€. They donā€™t want peace with you.

I have never been with a woman for a duration longer than a week, in which one day, she doesnā€™t try to disrupt my peace because something in her life has disrupted her peace.

Itā€™s like, fix me, so I can find peace and move on with my life, but take this burden from me. So then it becomes you only ever get the burden side of them, while everyone else gets the peace that you helped her attain.

And she wonders why yā€™all relationship got problems but she always in good spirits with her work husband. When that nigga gets my creation, but I get what everyone else created.
Men REALLY need to learn how to pick better women. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø And stop dating emotionally moronic women.

I can never relate to these kinda questions, cuz most of the answers I see are normal occurrences in my relationship.

I couldn't imagine being with someone who didn't apologize, take accountability, or gave me a safe place to express my emotions.
Right? Iā€™m a woman and Iā€™m shocked men put up with all this! I couldnā€™t imagine acting like this in a relationship!

Back