Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men of ABW: Do you do yoga?

Yea I do. I also do a lot of mobility training along with my strength training so that helps. Been doing it for about 2 years now. If y’all don’t know KneesOverToesGuy, check him out. Following his programs I’ve healed a lot of my back issues and knee issues after playing ball all through college. The mobility/flexibility came as a bonus.

Yoga used to be challenging as shit but now it’s hella meditative.

I tried doing it but couldn't do some of the stretches or poses due to having cerebral palsy & scoliosis. Was doing some research awhile back and learned that if you have scoliosis shouldn't be doing a lot of exercises that causes twisting of the spine.

I had just finished physical therapy just about 2 months ago.

I used to do a lot the last few years but I haven’t in awhile. I been meaning to get back into it. My friend taught me and she still teaches so I do plan on getting back and adding it to my daily routine before the end of the year

Yea I do. I also do a lot of mobility training along with my strength training so that helps. Been doing it for about 2 years now. If y’all don’t know KneesOverToesGuy, check him out. Following his programs I’ve healed a lot of my back issues and knee issues after playing ball all through college. The mobility/flexibility came as a bonus.

Yoga used to be challenging as shit but now it’s hella meditative.
Yoga is VERY meditative!

Back