Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men march in high heels to protest against domestic violence

That doesn't work. Sexual predators get fucked up in jail. That hasn't stopped dudes from doing it. Fear of consequences only deters people that don't really look to do the wrong thing to begin with.

Dudes that put hands on women need to have hands put on them from every dude in their circle. When the fellas hold each other accountable like that, I'm pretty sure it will stop or at least be greatly reduced.

If sexual predators got crushed into a pulp, and it was known that men are going to do that shit when they find out you outchea violating women and kids, you'll see a reduction of those types of incidents.

I feel a little toxically masculine about seeing this performance.

Like... how are you doing way too much and not nearly enough at the same damn time?

Introduce a bill to your local representative to not require a dv victim to have to press charges or donate to a women's shelter or something.

Dudes that put hands on women need to have hands put on them from every dude in their circle. When the fellas hold each other accountable like that, I'm pretty sure it will stop or at least be greatly reduced.

If sexual predators got crushed into a pulp, and it was known that men are going to do that shit when they find out you outchea violating women and kids, you'll see a reduction of those types of incidents.

Birds of a feather flock together. Niggas that beat up on women usually are around other dudes that beat up women or at least don't really have a problem with other dudes that beat up women. That's why these issues are the way they are. Decent men can't hold the trash men in their circle accountable because decent men try not to have trash men in their circles.

I feel a little toxically masculine about seeing this performance.

Like... how are you doing way too much and not nearly enough at the same damn time?

Introduce a bill to your local representative to not require a dv victim to have to press charges or donate to a women's shelter or something.

Marching in heels does zero, zip, nada to stop this shit from happening. Them dudes wanted to wear heels and this was the way they justified it in their heads.

Not requiring them to press charges means the cops gotta be called in the first place, and the vast majority of the time that doesn't happen, so it continues. And she ain't gotta press charges in every case as it stands now. You got a woman lumped up and the cops were called out dude is most likely walking away in handcuffs, pic taken of her, and he's gonna sit in jail. When the DA see the evidence they have the option to pursue the case without her involvement.

Instead of prancing around like a bunch of hoe ass niggas in women's shoes, which will accomplish absolutely nothing, how about givin' ya peoples a critical beatdown when you find out he's puttin hands on his ladies? (which will absolutely accomplish something)

What does this accomplish? Just sounds like 2 lives bring thrown away for the price of 1. If you have evidence its happening call the police. You niggas are not denzel in Equalizer.

Birds of a feather flock together. Niggas that beat up on women usually are around other dudes that beat up women or at least don't really have a problem with other dudes that beat up women. That's why these issues are the way they are. Decent men can't hold the trash men in their circle accountable because decent men try not to have trash men in their circles.

Nah, that ain't the case at all, unless it's these new dudes outchea then you may have a case there.

Typically men that beat women do so in private 'cause they know how society views such men. Take it from someone that grew up with watching his mother being abused. Nobody knew what was going on in our household until my moms got the courage to leave and even then only a handful of people were privy to it.

Decent men often don't know that they have trash in their circle until it's revealed.

Nah, that ain't the case at all, unless it's these new dudes outchea then you may have a case there.

Typically men that beat women do so in private 'cause they know how society views such men. Take it from someone that grew up with watching his mother being abused. Nobody knew what was going on in our household until my moms got the courage to leave and even then only a handful of people were privy to it.

Decent men often don't know that they have trash in their circle until it's revealed.

We're talking about two different things. You guys are saying that dudes should beat up the ones in their circle that are putting their hands on women. For them to do that, it would mean that everyone knows that person has the tendency to do such things. So, I'm talking about the guys who have histories of being abusers and are known to do it. Yes, there are men that abuse in the shadows because they know how it will be perceived, but the solution you propose wouldn't work with them because no one would know what they are doing.

Ultimately, my point is that it can be hard for men to hold other men accountable in the way women think we should because most of us don't associate with dudes that do wild shit like that. I mean this topic is specifically about sexual abuse. Think about wall the borderline misogynistic dudes posting on this forum. None of us really know what anyone on here is capable of, but has anyone on here come of so egregious that you think they are ok sexual abuse?

We're talking about two different things. You guys are saying that dudes should beat up the ones in their circle that are putting their hands on women. For them to do that, it would mean that everyone knows that person has the tendency to do such things. So, I'm talking about the guys who have histories of being abusers and are known to do it. Yes, there are men that abuse in the shadows because they know how it will be perceived, but the solution you propose wouldn't work with them because no one would know what they are doing.

Ultimately, my point is that it can be hard for men to hold other men accountable in the way women think we should because most of us don't associate with dudes that do wild shit like that. I mean this topic is specifically about sexual abuse. Think about wall the borderline misogynistic dudes posting on this forum. None of us really know what anyone on here is capable of, but has anyone on here come of so egregious that you think they are ok sexual abuse?

Topic says "Men march in high heels to protest against domestic violence"

Title of the video says "... Men physically put themselves in women's shoes to protest against domestic violence".

This here shit is about DV first and foremost.

And, to your point about whether or not dudes in a circle know if one of their boys has that tendency: They often don't... at all. They usually don't know until there's an incident that someone witnessed or was made aware of or if the nigga was arrested for it.

Now... The caveat here is I'm basing this on cats around my age. It seems the younger niggas are a bit more open about this kinda shit, some even cavalier about it, so I can see how someone your age or younger would think that this was already known about a particular dude and the decent men among you simple don't hang with that type.

Topic says "Men march in high heels to protest against domestic violence"

Title of the video says "... Men physically put themselves in women's shoes to protest against domestic violence".

This here shit is about DV first and foremost.

And, to your point about whether or not dudes in a circle know if one of their boys has that tendency: They often don't... at all. They usually don't know until there's an incident that someone witnessed or was made aware of or if the nigga was arrested for it.

Now... The caveat here is I'm basing this on cats around my age. It seems the younger niggas are a bit more open about this kinda shit, some even cavalier about it, so I can see how someone your age or younger would think that this was already known about a particular dude and the decent men among you simple don't hang with that type.

How old are you? Just curious.

Back