Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men march in high heels to protest against domestic violence

What purpose is this supposed to serve?

No decent man thinks that sexual abuse of a woman is ok. The depraved scumbags who do think it's ok are not going to be deterred by antics like this.

Probably same reason people march for other causes

Most civil rights marches are made as a showing to people in power to get them to do something to fix the problem. They are usually accomapanied by some type of desire. MLK wasn't just marching because segregation was bad. They were pushing an actual agenda. Do these dudes have ideas they want adopted or are they just making a show of themselves?

Most civil rights marches are made as a showing to people in power to get them to do something to fix the problem. They are usually accomapanied by some type of desire. MLK wasn't just marching because segregation was bad. They were pushing an actual agenda. Do these dudes have ideas they want adopted or are they just making a show of themselves?
Since 2001, men, women, and their families around the world have joined award-winning Walk a Mile in Her Shoes®: The International Men's March to Stop Rape, Sexual Assault & Gender Violence. It is a dramatic opportunity to raise awareness in your community about the serious causes, effects, and remediations to men's sexualized violence.

Ok...

I guess I'm just jaded. Lack of awareness of sexual violence isn't really the problem. I don't know how to fix the problem though, so if people think this will help. Good for them, I guess.

Ok...

I guess I'm just jaded. Lack of awareness of sexual violence isn't really the problem. I don't know how to fix the problem though, so if people think this will help. Good for them, I guess.

Instead of prancing around like a bunch of hoe ass niggas in women's shoes, which will accomplish absolutely nothing, how about givin' ya peoples a critical beatdown when you find out he's puttin hands on his ladies? (which will absolutely accomplish something)

there you go.

Back