Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, let's say you suffer from ED....(knock on wood, BARS)

Fuck that...if my dick worked when we got together and it’s broke now...classic case of “you broke it you bought it”...imagine trying to send a nigga back out in tha streets left to fend for his own after YOU used up its shelf life...

Shiiiit...you better get ya Lady and the Tramp on and keep it pushin’....
View attachment 469624
He’s gonna be out on the curb for Heavy trash pickup.

a man using a sex toy to please his woman is hilarious?

I would describe this situation in a lot of ways.........but hilarious is not one of them ?
I think in stories....

Like reading someone trying to navigate thru this experience or even seeing it in a TV show/ movie would 100% be played for comedy

Y’all would be surprised A lot of men struggle with this, and it’s something that cause depression even with some of them. A friend of mine told me when he worked at a clinic he saw soooo many guys coming in trying to play it off like they were there for one thing but then it turns out they weren’t dealing with the effects of trying to cope with having ED. it’s messed up because no one talks about it.

There’s natural ways to overcome it, and to work around it though so I’m always more so about that

ive got the opposite of ed. raging boner syndrome. if a woman i like so much as touches me or even glances at me with interest i'll be rocking a half chub in an instant.

Last edited:
ED effects like half of men. How many of yall already dealing with it? This is a safe space

tenor.gif

We dump his ass. Useless POS.
full_zpsyga4tndy.png

Back