Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful, Yay or Nay

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful

• Yay.....you see how black women are built?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay....she think her white man love her better

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters
I ain't reading shit.

People just gotta stop talking about irrelevant shit like it's important.

It's a dishonest distraction and doesn't even begin to address the real issues at hand....

When a relationship ends.....two very specific and unique people clashed and separated.

When rejection happens, two very specific and unique people didn't link on a physical level.

While race may have a part....I strongly do not believe it's one of the top reasons shit goes down the way it does. There are just too many instances where race doesn't matter for people to try to easily peg race as a legitimate reason for ANYTHING that goes wrong dating and relationships.

Basically what I mean is this...

Literally ANY REASON a person gives as to why they don't fuck with a certain race..... You can find so many exceptions... That they cease to be exceptions..... It's just a flat out lie.

"I don't date black people because...."

I'm 100% certain that whatever follows that is a lie, the person is talking out their ass, and at the end if the day they just can't come to terms about some other shit they dealing with...... Cuz I don't take what they saying as an accurate representation of anything but their jaded mindset

She probably jealous of Jeannie Mai relationship with Jeezy ,loni love is with this guy
l3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood
I ain't reading shit.

People just gotta stop talking about irrelevant shit like it's important.

It's a dishonest distraction and doesn't even begin to address the real issues at hand....

When a relationship ends.....two very specific and unique people clashed and separated.

When rejection happens, two very specific and unique people didn't link on a physical level.

While race may have a part....I strongly do not believe it's one of the top reasons shit goes down the way it does. There are just too many instances where race doesn't matter for people to try to easily peg race as a legitimate reason for ANYTHING that goes wrong dating and relationships.

Basically what I mean is this...

Literally ANY REASON a person gives as to why they don't fuck with a certain race..... You can find so many exceptions... That they cease to be exceptions..... It's just a flat out lie.

"I don't date black people because...."

I'm 100% certain that whatever follows that is a lie, the person is talking out their ass, and at the end if the day they just can't come to terms about some other shit they dealing with...... Cuz I don't take what they saying as an accurate representation of anything but their jaded mindset

5700959_5684100880066jpeg3e618d242c6ef9105772a54a354f6bd7_jpege1491d43d6fe6494a16fb186a7c251cf...jpg

Attacking her weight is irrelevant. B/c there's women half her size who think exactly like her.

True, but we're talking about her specifically. And while I'm making jokes about it ('cause it's funny), the sentiment is dead serious: A Black man with both money and power has options when it comes to dating. What would make her believe she's desirable to a man at that level?

A Black man with money and power ain't puttin' up with no bullshit from a woman. All the back talk, attitude, and the like ain't what's up to a man on that level so broads half her weight that have funky ass attitudes and shit are sent packing as well.

Last edited:
True, but we're talking about her specifically. And while I'm making jokes about it ('cause it's funny), the sentiment is dead serious: A Black man with both money and power has options when it comes to dating. What would make her believe she's desirable to a man at that level?

A Black man with money and power ain't puttin' up with no bullshit from a woman. All the back talk, attitude, and the like ain't what's up to a man on that level so broads half her weight that have funky ass attitudes and shit are sent packing as well.
Exactly.
But dude ain't shit cuz he won't put up with shit.

Look man, lotta sistas ain't grow up wit daddies that treated their mothers the way a man pose to treat their woman. Lotta sisters ain't have an example of what man pose to be to the woman he loves.

So alot of sistas idea of what a man pose to be to his woman. Comes from contrived memes, movies, books, and media. Everything but actual general real relationships, and cause of that. Alot of sistas be in relationships with a disproportionately in favor of themselves viewpoint of what a relationship pose to be.

Like I said in my first post here, lotta sistas want more than they give. And its cause they been told that's what a relationship is, cause growing up they werent privy to what a real one looks like. But that once again falls on the fathers, the men. Its always goes back to the men, as the root cause of this.

As men when you have children, even if you arent wit the mother anymore. Its Important that you be the example of how you treat a woman.

Yea I know alot of women out here are not the standard of decency and get niggaz locked up and do all kinda ratchet shit. I ain't talking bout them. Natural selection, we all cant survive.

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos
All of the women that I know that are in healthy relationships are in healthy relationships because they were in bad relationships before. They learned from the past about what they will not tolerate from a man and left a man when he crossed that line. They expressed to the men that they are with what that line is and they demand a certain level of respect.

The men in the relationships love the women to death. They do nearly everything equally and neither has a disproportionate viewpoint of what to expect from the other. No king queen holding up the world be his peace bullshit. Just grown folks

Look man, lotta sistas ain't grow up wit daddies that treated their mothers the way a man pose to treat their woman. Lotta sisters ain't have an example of what man pose to be to the woman he loves.

So alot of sistas idea of what a man pose to be to his woman. Comes from contrived memes, movies, books, and media. Everything but actual general real relationships, and cause of that. Alot of sistas be in relationships with a disproportionately in favor of themselves viewpoint of what a relationship pose to be.

Like I said in my first post here, lotta sistas want more than they give. And its cause they been told that's what a relationship is, cause growing up they werent privy to what a real one looks like. But that once again falls on the fathers, the men. Its always goes back to the men, as the root cause of this.

As men when you have children, even if you arent wit the mother anymore. Its Important that you be the example of how you treat a woman.

Yea I know alot of women out here are not the standard of decency and get niggaz locked up and do all kinda ratchet shit. I ain't talking bout them. Natural selection, we all cant survive.
Man shut cho ass up.

We in here woman bashing.

Sike nah.

You speaking troof and I feel the same way.
I always get shit for saying the same. But the ladies also gotta know they have a part to play. They think it's submitting. It's seen as weakness. But put a dude with money in they life an the change is crazy. I seen it.

But yeah dudes gotta step up and the ladies need to step back.

But how do you ask a woman who thinks she's independent to play a help role and share power and decision making?

Honestly a few ladies in this site can teach other ladies how to be .....ladies.

A few dudes can teach the dudes how to man up.

We all need each other...whether in a teacher role or student role.

I'll learn from anyone an don't mind asking for help.

We all need to be more humble.

All of the women that I know that are in healthy relationships are in healthy relationships because they were in bad relationships before. They learned from the past about what they will not tolerate from a man and left a man when he crossed that line. They expressed to the men that they are with what that line is and they demand a certain level of respect.

The men in the relationships love the women to death. They do nearly everything equally and neither has a disproportionate viewpoint of what to expect from the other. No king queen holding up the world be his peace bullshit. Just grown folks
I kinda know more of the opposite.
One chick says she finds dudes with not slot going in because if she makes all the money, she can control him. I fought with this chick for like three days(inlaws). She finally admitted she saw her mom treated like crap cuz her dad made the money and paid the bills. So she sees money as power and does want any dude having more than her.

We also need to teach our boys to respect women even when they don't respect themselves.

Not fuck every and anything.

And share knowledge.

Don't allow another .an to go thru what you been thru when you can stop it.

Reactions: ImaInfluenza