Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful, Yay or Nay

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful

• Yay.....you see how black women are built?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay....she think her white man love her better

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters
i often get into it with my wifes family...because of all the ....well men treated women like shit for years an we getting them back and we dont need yall.

problem is....the current dudes are paying for shit they didnt do. so why not fuck other broads since we getting the blame for it anyway.

and dudes are making chicks pay for that chick in 1st grade who took the bigger apple from Bruce instead our apple we saved for.
or in some cases short comedian niggas who think they the shit an steal ya lady........fuck you kevin hart. Pull up.
:stare:

ok...im cool.

but everyone is making someone pay for something they didnt do.

who is telling the generation behind us they should not do this to others?
the person that did it has to pay.
hold that person accountable.

shit like this then escalates and then turns into something it shouldnt.
then we try to deal with the end result instead of the build up.

bruh...the welfare system helped get dudes out the house and had boys raised by bitter women.

thats not shifting blame.
If that makes you feel better, that's cool fam. But accepting responsibility for the past helps ease feelings about shit like this thread is about..the body positive movement women on, and women like Cardi, nicki, and Lizzo, Meg...

Look at it as, evolution... and this is them walking after being pretty much forced to crawl for most of their western existence

Its rarely pretty at first

i often get into it with my wifes family...because of all the ....well men treated women like shit for years an we getting them back and we dont need yall.

problem is....the current dudes are paying for shit they didnt do. so why not fuck other broads since we getting the blame for it anyway.

and dudes are making chicks pay for that chick in 1st grade who took the bigger apple from Bruce instead our apple we saved for.
or in some cases short comedian niggas who think they the shit an steal ya lady........fuck you kevin hart. Pull up.
:stare:

ok...im cool.

but everyone is making someone pay for something they didnt do.

who is telling the generation behind us they should not do this to others?
the person that did it has to pay.
hold that person accountable.

shit like this then escalates and then turns into something it shouldnt.
then we try to deal with the end result instead of the build up.
This the case white folks make against reparations

If that makes you feel better, that's cool fam. But accepting responsibility for the past helps ease feelings about shit like this thread is about..the body positive movement women on, and women like Cardi, nicki, and Lizzo, Meg...

Look at it as, evolution... and this is them walking after being pretty much forced to crawl for most of their western existence

Its rarely pretty at first
lizzo is fat and needs to be healthy.....she should not promote her size. she can love it but also say and admit she needs to be healthier.
a woman can have her own....i have no problem with that.

we were not the one holding woman down...we had no power to.
but i can see how women can feel like we didnt do shit to those holding them down.

so whats the solution outside of men stepping up?

Aight...its time,View attachment 212571

Two groups in America that didnt have rights to vote in America were Blacks and Women. I'm not about to give no further on that history lesson but to say that those two groups around the world in general are marginalized.

Not only by others but through conditioning that taught them to be at war wit themselves. Black Women burdened with both of what these two groups had to struggle with. By in large were not at all fucked wit by any group for a large period of time, but black men.

Any white man that took a black woman was seen as a fetishist and her as a bed wench. By both members of her own race and members of other races. By in large the imagery and the ability to project the imagery of the black man. Was in the hands of the black man before it was in the hands of the black women to project herself.

Even when it was in the hands of the black woman, Tina Turner, for one of the most prominent instances. It was by tbe direction of the black man. So yes, black men at the core of it all are responsible for the projected beliefs of the black woman. Which in the long run became the stereotype and the archetype that was held up as the most desirable of the black women..the hoe...the harlot..the down ass bitch

Lawd they dont want me to get to preaching in this bitch hea boi!!

View attachment 212582

giphy.gif

Yes, back when blacks and women couldn't vote, some sistas started to take up the mantle for white women and join their cause. The same white women who hated them because their husbands lusted for them. The same white women who had them punished. The same white women who were married to the men that were enslaving their people.

Let's be clear, the issues that black women face in society both then and now are because they are BLACK. The rest of the world sees that black skin and doesn't get past that. Thats what they didn't realize then (or maybe didn't care as long as they got theirs) and it's still happening now.

How are black men responsible for our sistas who decided to join the enemy and sellout their race for a better position in society?

And you mentioned what "both groups had to struggle with", when only one group really had a legit struggle. White women ain't have no damn struggle at all (still don't) and no other race woman was out there being raped and abused en mass like black women, which was and is because of the condition of her BLACK people. White women sat on their pancake asses and ordered black women around. Their whole movement was basically them being bored and jealous that their men treated them like shit. They gave no fucks what other women went through, especially while black women were birthing in the fields and having their children snatched and sold.

As far as the imagery of we as black men, you really gon sit there and act like we controlled that narrative? The white man set that whole tone, not us, thru their media to support their WS mindset.

View attachment 212591

Yes, back when blacks and women couldn't vote, some sistas started to take up the mantle for white women and join their cause. The same white women who hated them because their husbands lusted for them. The same white women who had them punished. The same white women who were married to the men that were enslaving their people.

Let's be clear, the issues that black women face in society both then and now are because they are BLACK. The rest of the world sees that black skin and doesn't get past that. Thats what they didn't realize then (or maybe didn't care as long as they got theirs) and it's still happening now.

How are black men responsible for our sistas who decided to join the enemy and sellout their race for a better position in society?

And you mentioned what "both groups had to struggle with", when only one group really had a legit struggle. White women ain't have no damn struggle at all (still don't) and no other race woman was out there being raped and abused en mass like black women, which was and is because of the condition of her BLACK people. White women sat on their pancake asses and ordered black women around. Their whole movement was basically them being bored and jealous that their men treated them like shit. They gave no fucks what other women went through, especially while black women were birthing in the fields and having their children snatched and sold.

As far as the imagery of we as black men, you really gon sit there and act like we controlled that narrative? The white man set that whole tone, not us, thru their media to support their WS mindset.
question is...why do we still a need to follow that tome they set?

this is why i get mad at our people.

who are white people to think they better?
why cant i do what they do?
why must i stay where im told?
why cant black people do they same?

they steal mad shit from us but we take from them an we acting white.

i am owed an im taking minez and showing them you aint far enough to escape my grasp.
in other words ....they aint shit to me.

i just wish more black people took this stance.

so do 100s of rappers more folks know dr Dre than loni love. Why is her impact greater than his?

This really shouldn't be your rebuttal. Dr. Dre is more known for beats and beats headphones than he is for "bitches ain't shit".

Most young people right now don't even know Dre was in NWA or who the fuck NWA is and was.

Also leaving it at just "bitches" encompasses ALL WOMEN. Loni Love specifically singled out BLACK MEN. That IMO is why it could possibly have a greater impact. People just ran with and assume black rappers are talking specifically about black women when they say "bitches ain't shit" because they feel there is no way in the world a black man would be out in public and referring to white women as a "ain't shit bitch". Yet at the same time all in the videos is so called exotic light skin foreign women most of whom weren't black. Yet black women openly complained about not being in videos of songs that is calling them "ain't shit bitches" but at the same time complain about the raps songs calling them bitches and hoes. Make that make sense.

Folks gotta stop playing games. Loni was flat out wrong to say too many black men don't know how to be faithful because of slavery. Men ain't faithful because they don't want to be. Shit ain't got a got damn thing to do with race and it ain't because of fucking slavery.

I bet she won't be on that show and say black women are raising their sons to be bitch ass niggas because of slavery. Even though they knew how to raise massa kids and let them suckle from their black titties.

Everything doesn't deserve to be fought for or debated.

She could've said I finally found me a good man that is faithful to me and I want for all men in relationships to be faithful to their woman. Nobody should have a problem with a statement like that.

question is...why do we still a need to follow that tome they set?

this is why i get mad at our people.

who are white people to think they better?
why cant i do what they do?
why must i stay where im told?
why cant black people do they same?

they steal mad shit from us but we take from them an we acting white.

i am owed an im taking minez and showing them you aint far enough to escape my grasp.
in other words ....they aint shit to me.

i just wish more black people took this stance.

I do believe that our community is making steps toward getting better. Black fatherhood is becoming great again, and black families are coming back together.
That is the key to our success. The full turn around is going to take time and it ain't happening fast enough for you, any of us really. Our destruction didn't happen overnight.

We just have to cut the cancerous shit. And that means we need to continue to progress and get this family structure back so that eventually the bad seeds will be weeded out.

we as a community tear each other down period.
men do it to women and other men.
women do it to other women and men.

but no one wants to say sorry and lets fix it first.....its all finger pointing.

no one will get off the merry go round first.

know why?

both are seeking power.

women should never want power over their man.
how you gonna want to control a nigga but then want him to investigate the bumps heard in the basement?
how you gonna cuss him out in the restaurant but then expect him to fight a nigga in the parking lot for you?

emasculation is a real thing. an some chicks speak that language and are fluent in it.
but why? you breaking down good dudes.

and men need to be men. have a plan for your family. thats the most simpliest thing. but if you are going to be the head ....be the leader.
some chick feel they need to lead because you dont have a plan or know how to execute shit.

but then women need to know how to follow.
all that strong black woman shit.....goes out the window the moment a nigga has loot and she aint gotta work.

our ladies need to stop with the bad boy shit. we know yall have slim picking but its plenty of dudes who aint into fuckery who will take care of his queen.
and dudes need to again...be men.

Overall good post but the bold is false

Also leaving it at just "bitches" encompasses ALL WOMEN. Loni Love specifically singled out BLACK MEN. That IMO is why it could possibly have a greater impact. People just ran with and assume black rappers are talking specifically about black women when they say "bitches ain't shit" because they feel there is no way in the world a black man would be out in public and referring to white women as a "ain't shit bitch". Yet at the same time all in the videos is so called exotic light skin foreign women most of whom weren't black. Yet black women openly complained about not being in videos of songs that is calling them "ain't shit bitches" but at the same time complain about the raps songs calling them bitches and hoes. Make that make sense.
look at my protege.

shut up nigga you the protege.

the quoted text.......shit brought a tear to my eye..

lil nigga making me proud.

still fuck you up tho

look at my protege.

shut up nigga you the protege.

the quoted text.......shit brought a tear to my eye..

lil nigga making me proud.

still fuck you up tho

LLS you been talking that bullshit the past 2 days. I might have to DDT you nigga!
iXG2M9HZGaxdM.gif

Back