Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: HeartBreak

Like 3 years maybe 4... Damn... That shit really fucked me up.

Even the trill dog fell victim to a broken heart. This girl that I always wanted to choose on since I was 13 years old, seen me in one of my people's picture. He told me that girl was choosing on me. So I said I'm gamed. During this time, I had a thought process that nothing bad happen to good people & she proved me wrong. She ended up cheating with her baby daddy. Months later, she tried to choose on me at a party, right after her baby daddy left it & I hit her with the Mutombo

giphy.gif

Took awhile to recover. That was some new feeling that I never experienced before. Still to this day, I ignore her existence if I see her out in the city. The first & only person to make the forever banned list

Hell yeah.. Shit sucks bruh.. I never knew what Lenny Williams meant until that shit.. I wanted to crawl in a big ball and die foreal lol.. I cried like a mf.. A 6'8 250 pound nigga crying like a baby fam..I never thought it would happen to me.. I aint wanna eat, nothing.. that love sick shit is real.. I dont wish that shit on my worst enemy. She aint fuck over me or vice versa, it just ran its course.. But i wanted to still make it work even though it had been trending that way for some time. It was just the finality of it that had me fucked up.. Thinking that this was somebody you was gonna marry and then boom its over.. And like somebody else said, you think you over it at first but arent. I dont think I ever really got closure.. I hoed around for a couple years after for the first time in my life, and that aint fix that hole either lol.. Fuck whoever bumped this thread though lol

Damn I just remembered how I dropped a few tears in 8th grade the first time I heard Burn by Usher. I was going through that exact shit man.

KMSL ay the weed detail really made that shit hurt worse mane

cuz she either told me a stupid ass lie like a fuckin rook, or they really had way better weed than I did

i couldnt throw no hotel parties, why these grown niggas wit money gotta piss on my lil parade

:myheart:

still think nothing but dirty words when i think of her aunt......i wonder if that hoe got paid

Only true way to get over it as cliche as it sounds is for time to take over. Truly moving on an accepting that it ended was how I dealt with mine. Helps to sever all contact with said individual if it was a bad breakup.

Hell yeah.. Shit sucks bruh.. I never knew what Lenny Williams meant until that shit.. I wanted to crawl in a big ball and die foreal lol.. I cried like a mf.. A 6'8 250 pound nigga crying like a baby fam..I never thought it would happen to me.. I aint wanna eat, nothing.. that love sick shit is real.. I dont wish that shit on my worst enemy. She aint fuck over me or vice versa, it just ran its course.. But i wanted to still make it work even though it had been trending that way for some time. It was just the finality of it that had me fucked up.. Thinking that this was somebody you was gonna marry and then boom its over.. And like somebody else said, you think you over it at first but arent. I dont think I ever really got closure.. I hoed around for a couple years after for the first time in my life, and that aint fix that hole either lol.. Fuck whoever bumped this thread though lol

The bolded is the shyt I went thru wit my ex. The relationship was dying, but my stupid azzz was still tryin to hold on to it. Mentally she already checked out.

I was hurt she ended it, but also HOW she eneded it. It was one of these ltr where I didn't think I'd meet anyone after her. So that pain & angry lingered for a minute.

Back