Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men folk, quick question.

So now all of sudden nobody has ever seen folks mad that folks keep asking who they dressed as for a holloween or costume party.

tenor.gif
I haven’t. Unless it was obvious who they were but they weren’t even really mad. They were enjoying the party overall.

youre just the type to overthink shit or let trivial shit ruin an experience. So it seems.

I haven’t. Unless it was obvious who they were but they weren’t even really mad. They were enjoying the party overall.

youre just the type to overthink shit or let trivial shit ruin an experience. So it seems.

I have.

I've said I wouldn't attend and the bold a few times already in regards to your party. What else yall want?

I have.

I've said I wouldn't attend the bold a few times already in regards to your party. What else yall want?
That don’t matter though. I’m almost certain my party will be good but dumb shit annoys me.

“iM nOT gOInG beCauSE pEOPle aRE gOInG tO asK mE WhO I aM.”

That don’t matter though. I’m almost certain my party will be good but dumb shit annoys me.

“iM nOT gOInG beCauSE pEOPle aRE gOInG tO asK mE WhO I aM.”

I am as well.

I said being constantly asked not just being asked 1 or 2 times. People use dumb shit like that as convo starters and at a point I would become annoyed by that.

Some of yall wouldn't so as I've said before enjoy yallselves!

Last edited:
I am as well.

I said being constantly asked not just being asked 1 or 2 times. People use dumb shit like that as convo starters and at a point I would become annoyed by that.

Some of yall wouldn't enjoy yallselves!
You wouldn’t. It ain’t that deep.

been tryna get the wife to do Tina Marie to my Rick James for halloween for a while now

if I hit the party solo, I'd probably go Shock G/Humpty or Luda

not out of fandom really, just the two I could pull off and people would know from jump

Back