Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: Do you call your daddy, daddy?

Always dad. Even when I was just a kid, I dont think I ever calles hin daddy. He doesnt like pops. I called him that in a bday card once. Just to make fun at how old he was getting. He didnt like that name ag all, lol. Pops does make someone sound a lot older.

Dad

My son calls me dad and has started calling me pops....ion really like that shit but I don’t call him on it

For the ones that have "young" kids yall still feel the same way about them calling you daddy? Like mine 5 and 4 and that's all they say is daddy doesn't feel weird to hear that, but I guess they ain't up in age enough

My wife m them call their father daddy, Daddio or by his first name.

I think my sister's called my father pop pop. I know their kids did. I never really fucked with him.

My son can call me dad or daddy forever. Idgaf

Dad, pops, old man or daddy if I need something.... be acting like a bitch like "hey daddy", "wanna sandwich daddy", "you eat daddy", "how was your day daddy", "you got a couple of dollars daddy"
?????
Nigga sounds like he pushes his breast together too.

This. My 11 year old called me by my first name one day as a joke, I almost punched that nigga in the eye. 'My name is Dad, bruh. Don't play with me.'
My two oldest know not to play with me like that lol

my 4 yr old is a habitual line stepper tho lmao

Back