Men: Do you call your daddy, daddy?

Always dad. Even when I was just a kid, I dont think I ever calles hin daddy. He doesnt like pops. I called him that in a bday card once. Just to make fun at how old he was getting. He didnt like that name ag all, lol. Pops does make someone sound a lot older.

For the ones that have "young" kids yall still feel the same way about them calling you daddy? Like mine 5 and 4 and that's all they say is daddy doesn't feel weird to hear that, but I guess they ain't up in age enough

My wife m them call their father daddy, Daddio or by his first name.

I think my sister's called my father pop pop. I know their kids did. I never really fucked with him.

My son can call me dad or daddy forever. Idgaf

My wife m them call their father daddy, Daddio or by his first name.

I think my sister's called my father pop pop. I know their kids did. I never really fucked with him.

My son can call me dad or daddy forever. Idgaf

This. My 11 year old called me by my first name one day as a joke, I almost punched that nigga in the eye. 'My name is Dad, bruh. Don't play with me.'

Dad, pops, old man or daddy if I need something.... be acting like a bitch like "hey daddy", "wanna sandwich daddy", "you eat daddy", "how was your day daddy", "you got a couple of dollars daddy"
?????
Nigga sounds like he pushes his breast together too.

Never ever really called my dad, daddy. Don't need to be an age cut off and all that though,.not that serious.

If it counts the closest father figure I had was my grandfather and I called him granddaddy till he past.

This. My 11 year old called me by my first name one day as a joke, I almost punched that nigga in the eye. 'My name is Dad, bruh. Don't play with me.'
My two oldest know not to play with me like that lol

my 4 yr old is a habitual line stepper tho lmao