Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men can be just as petty as women

my bro did this to his ex cause he found out she had been living a double life all along..

shit was crazy cause she had got real sick n was in the hospital at the time

that nigga gave no fucks tho lmao packed up all his shit and bounced

left her ass while she was in the hospital with no explanation. she had to get somebody to pick her up when released and came home to a damn near empty apartment

She knows wtf she did
Her innocent acting cappin ass😡
Jk
I have no idea what could have happened.
Either he found out some shit or he met sunshine
harlem-nights-i-aint-never-comin-back.gif

I'm sure we're missing parts of this, but outside of someone being a murder, rapist, or pedophile is something like this called for.

Yes, outside of what you listed. Damn near everyone has somethings that they just ain't compromising on or looking pass.

If those missing parts get filled in some folks just might be like damn I can see why he left and did what he did. I probably still wouldn't agree with all that he did

This looks like another episode of wanting to go viral

Looks to me like she's in the process of moving out

If I'm wrong and her "husband"/or whatever, really did pack up and leave her with only what we saw, that's wack af...take *your* stuff and leave hers. Also, she didn't seem too surprised and rather calm so she may have expected this (him leaving and taking everything)

Edit: Read the 'update'...something seems very off about this...I don't really believe all of his "truth" either. I know a bunch f y'all do cuz it's always the woman's fault even when it's not lol. Anyhoo...the *real* truth lies somewhere between both of their versions of what happened

Last edited:
This looks like another episode of wanting to go viral

Looks to me like she's in the process of moving out

If I'm wrong and her "husband"/or whatever, really did pack up and leave her with only what we saw, that's wack af...take *your* stuff and leave hers. Also, she didn't seem too surprised and rather calm so she may have expected this (him leaving and taking everything)

Edit: Read the 'update'...something seems very off about this...I don't really believe all of his "truth" either. I know a bunch f y'all do cuz it's always the woman's fault even when it's not lol. Anyhoo...the *real* truth lies somewhere between both of their versions of what happened

Um, when are you going to upgrade that 'thumbs down' you gave me now that you've read the update?

Back