Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: At what age did you start acting a plum fool?

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Or at least start constantly getting in trouble because my son just turned ten and he slowly trying stuff and I had to a act a full DONKEY today.

What was your worst punishment?

My son rarely got whipped, maybe 1 to 4 times year. I only do it if it’s super serious or something I’ve constantly told him not to do. This month he has gotten whipped 3 times. Foolishness.

giphy.gif

Why you laughing

My son rarely got whipped, maybe 1 to 4 times year. I only do it if it’s super serious or something I’ve constantly told him not to do. This month he has gotten whipped 3 times. Foolishness.
What did the last three involve?

9 yrs old cus i was bored with School.Probably same with your son. He's smart so he's bored.

Look into advanced classes for him

Hopefully it's that and not "the crowd"

I think it was around 9 or 10.

The worst punishment I can remember is getting my ass whooped outside the school in 7th grade. Me and the homie was skippin the first couple classes. Got to school late af and got caught. They called our parents.

I tried to stunt on moms when she came up there, and well, she won that battle.

9 yrs old cus i was bored with School.Probably same with your son. He's smart so he's bored.

Look into advanced classes for him

Hopefully it's that and not "the crowd"
It’s not an in class issue. He good in class.

Bein’ tha only boy and tha oldest kid wit’ 2 younger sisters it seems like I was always actin’ up...fuckin’ wit’ them on some older brother shit...but I was also fucked myself up plenty of times...breakin’ bones and gettin’ stitches too...my mouth didn’t start getting smart until prolly middle school tho...it was a wrap after that...

Worst punishment I got wasn’t even an ass whoopin’...guess my moms got tired of that ass cuttin’ shit so 1 day in tha 6th or 7th grade she made me stay up all fuckin’ night...starin’ at my wall while she read a book...then she took tha day off (she was a teacher too) and sent me to school tired af and told me if I fell asleep in any class she was comin’ up to tha school to cut my ass in front of everybody...longest fuckin’ school day EVER smh

Worst punishment I got wasn’t even an ass whoopin’...guess my moms got tired of that ass cuttin’ shit so 1 day in tha 6th or 7th grade she made me stay up all fuckin’ night...starin’ at my wall while she read a book...then she took tha day off (she was a teacher too) and sent me to school tired af and told me if I fell asleep in any class she was comin’ up to tha school to cut my ass in front of everybody...longest fuckin’ school day EVER smh
Your mom was on some evil genius shit

Hmmm. im thinkin. any new friends, new hobbies or interests u noticed?

I realize now i also started really understanding rap music.ehh

Your mom was on some evil genius shit

That’s why it’s sooo bugged out for me to see her wit me n my sister’s kids bein’ chill af lol...we tell them our horror stories and they just laugh...they know she cuss like a sailor but they don’t believe some of tha ill shit she did to me and my baby sister...middle sister not so much....but me and tha youngest...we got that work lol...and was really bout that embarrassment life...

Aaaaand she took my ass to tha high school she taught at...lets just say niggaz know my moms didn’t play lmao

She threw my books 1 by 1 into tha school fountain in front of everybody G!!!!

:cry:

My mom was pretty lenient when I was a kid with me and my sister. So I was always careful not to fuck that up. I ain't really start doing fuck shit until like 15-18. But by that age, I knew how to move without getting caught.

Felt like I was cutting up soon as came out the womb. Bout 5-6 it was xmas time got a brand new fire truck I was notorious for taking stuff apart so took the light off the top had 2 bare wires...... stuck one in a socket it lit up I'm like cool stuck the other one on the other side yea..... light flickered bad and a bolt of lighting came thru my body and out my hand and was a big flash. Parents saw it got my ass wore out by my dad then they took me to the hospital. If I was in a old house with no circuit breakers I'd be 6ft deep.

Back