Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men… you are 25 minutes away from the house…

That I understand.

Thats fair and valid.

I thought cats was saying they scared their best friend was gonna fuck their wife

For me, it's about respect. If it's my peoples, I would respect my boy enough not to even be in a situation where me and his woman are alone. Fuck that, that's how rumors start, misunderstandings get blown out of proportion, etc. So, in return, I would expect the same from my true friends; they ain't trying to be alone with any woman I'm dealing with.

For me, it's about respect. If it's my peoples, I would respect my boy enough not to even be in a situation where me and his woman are alone. Fuck that, that's how rumors start, misunderstandings get blown out of proportion, etc. So, in return, I would expect the same from my true friends; they ain't trying to be alone with any woman I'm dealing with.
facts.

Love how mature you guys are.
It's beautiful to see the growth from the ic days and scumbag threads with some of y'all

My answer is my homeboy waits.

Considering I don't fuck with nobody popping up on me(that alone is already a violation) homeboy or not, I'm not subjecting my significant other to that and also no nigga is being alone with my woman.
It's not even in my head what might or might not happen
En mi casa put pon topadat
jerry-laugh.gif
Nah

Im assuming it is not a pop up. I dont do pop ups from anyone. If this was planned and im running late, if my girl is cool with it, im cool.

My close friends been with me for over 15 years. My boy left me in his house with his wife while he went to drop his kids off. Nothing happened.
Did his wife……have dat ass?

Reactions: GNS
Back