Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men… you are 25 minutes away from the house…

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
You are 25 minutes away from the house and your male best friend just pulled up to your house and text you saying “I’m outside.” Your woman is in the house. Does he wait for you in the car? OR can he go in the house and wait for you?

Unless you're with you're girl wait or pull up on me where I'm at. If I'm late (which is rare) and I told you to be there that's just my bad.
Randomly just being outside my crib in general is crazy tho. We almost 40. It's over for that. So whatever you're on can wait 20 minutes I'll hurry.

Yall really feel like that bout your best friend though? Not some random dude you work with, but your best friend?

You think your wife/girl gon top him off and get it popping first 25 minutes of alone time they get? Crazy to me.
I think my girl might be uncomfortable having to randomly entertain someone I didn't invite over.

There doesn't have to be some imaginary scenario where I imagine my homie charming my girl into topping him in 25 minutes. That's crazy lol..

My place never been the place to just pull up so yeah you're gonna wait for me unless it's something you need that my girl can grab for you.

I think my girl might be uncomfortable having to randomly entertain someone I didn't invite over.

There doesn't have to be some imaginary scenario where I imagine my homie charming my girl into topping him in 25 minutes. That's crazy lol..

My place never been the place to just pull up so yeah you're gonna wait for me unless it's something you need that my girl can grab for you.
That I understand.

Thats fair and valid.

I thought cats was saying they scared their best friend was gonna fuck their wife

This

That I understand.

Thats fair and valid.

I thought cats was saying they scared their best friend was gonna fuck their wife
Oh someone's gonna pop their head in with the goofy shit but it won't be me.

Immediate family the only ones that can just pull up unannounced and even that has its limits.

I’m mean, if he’s my boy, sure he can go in.

I’m not worried about him going at her, or her entertaining that. I’m sure this scenario has already happened.

Usually when I head outta town I hit my mans like yo I’m bout to head outta town my girl got ur number she knows to call you if she has some drama or etc…

If I’m on that level w my mans then of course he coming in and chilling

I’m the type person, low key would make sure my best friend only is sexually attracted to a certain kind of woman, and my woman ain’t the type he attracted to. I’m the type person, if my woman would cheat on me, she’d cheat for only a certain type of reason, and my best friend ain’t capable of providing that reason, I trust so little, I weave security into my life.

I’m the type person, low key would make sure my best friend only is sexually attracted to a certain kind of woman, and my woman ain’t the type he attracted to. I’m the type person, if my woman would cheat on me, she’d cheat for only a certain type of reason, and my best friend ain’t capable of providing that reason, I trust so little, I weave security into my life.
This is psychotic. 😅

Back