Welcome To aBlackWeb

Memphis Devil Shyt/Trillphonk appreciation thread

Since people claiming Dj Paul and Juciy J aren't top 5 producer I gotta make this thread to prove them wrong.
CpWaKzJWcAEUTd9.jpg

He murdered this too.

Tommy Wright is a cool as dude. I remember a couple of years ago (Back when Koopsta was alive). Koop made a FB status asking he were all of the legends in Memphis. I started naming some people but I forgot to name Tommy Wright. Tommy jumped right in the inbox and said "You forgot to name me"............I kinda had an "oh sh%t" moment for two reasons. One because Tennessee legend Tommy pulled up, then two, I remember in the early 2000; It was rumors that Tommy Wright was missing. No one knew where he was. I mean he he stopped making music and went straight off the grid. When he inbox me "I said to myself? wtf? where tf this nigga come from? I thought he was off the scene or worse"..........I just chopped with him like a regular person tho. I asked him was he dropping any new heat and asked him what the other members of Street Smart been up to. Told me to be on the lookout for new music. I follow him on IG too. He be performing everywhere, even overseas. It look like he doing very well for himself. I like to see underground artists still making a career off of their profession and getting their just due, especially the underrated ones

Back