Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Megan Thee Stallion - Suga

Nobody's mad, but what else she got to offer? Where's the versatility or style that sets her aside or above other female rappers if they all rapping bout the same thing? I'm not a fan, but I do like a few of her songs. Shit just getting old real fast.

Nobody's mad, but what else she got to offer? Where's the versatility or style that sets her aside or above other female rappers if they all rapping bout the same thing? I'm not a fan, but I do like a few of her songs. Shit just getting old real fast.
Bro its crazy. She says she is big Pimp C fan, but he wasnt on pimp shit for all 15 tracks, he can give you game or go introspective ex:Shattered Dreams, One day ,Hi- Life. I dont listen to male rappers who cant talk about something. All that shows is that your not that good of an artist, if your complaining that people want you to grow. She is on her what 5th project and she is exactly the same.

Last edited:
Bro its crazy. She says she is big Pimp C fan, but he wasnt on pimp shit for all 15 tracks, he can give you game or go introspective ex:Shattered Dreams, One day your gone. I dont listen to male rappers who cant talk about something. All that shows is that your not that good of an artist, if your complaining that people want you to grow. She is on her what 5th project and she is exactly the same.

remember watching an interview and he was talking about the rise of trap rappers. I'm paraphrasing but I remember him saying something like "Don't just talk about the balling side or the dope game; talk about the bad side too. Every nigga I know that pushing in the streets is trying to get out of the game". Pimp can go deep in the pocket with his substance too. To add to your list, he had High Life, How Long Can It Last, Heaven, Ridin Dirty, Real Women etc. Man!!!!!! Shattered Dreams was my song on that album. I love that underdog music.

BonyLastDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Oh, so this is why.

Back