Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Megan Thee Stallion - Good News

So

after first listen

the production is top notch.
Meg can rap her ass off but the subject matter leaves much to be desired. I wish she would be diverse in that regard cause she really can rap for real.

overall its a solid album thats pretty much for women to turn up to before, during and after the club.

So

after first listen

the production is top notch.
Meg can rap her ass off but the subject matter leaves much to be desired. I wish she would be diverse in that regard cause she really can rap for real.

overall its a solid album thats pretty much for women to turn up to before, during and after the club.

Yeah man that's what really made me stop listening after a couple of tracks. Megan has the talent to take over the female rap scene but she got to come with some subject matter on the next album. Shots Fired was cool though.

I remember when she freestyle off gangsta party I was shocked.

Shit is just OK... but I bet 2 years ago we had people acting like Nicki's last album was less listenable than this. Some of these songs are pure headaches.

Just heard the Shots Fired joint. In 2020, a year where rappers are being hunted like antelope and ppl are dying from colds... that was a very weird song to digest. I was gonna say why would you play victim for getting shot, use domestic abuse survivors and casualties of police brutality to gain sympathy points, then make a song using the Who Shot Ya sample to make threats of gun violence to the person that shot you... then I remembered who she was dissing. When the books are closed, Megan and Tory Lanez will go down as the greatest female rap battle of all time.

Sidebar: I think I'm eligible to say this since 1. this is my birthday week she dropped this trash on, 2. this Sunday will be the 30th anniversary of the debut of the Undertaker, the human personification of death and 3. again... it's 2020. Megan is treading on dangerous grounds. The last high profile rapper to go this route got shot at a Tyson fight. One thing about domestic abuse, if it happened once it can happen again. Megan is LITERALLY begging to get shot again.

Sidebar: I think I'm eligible to say this since 1. this is my birthday week she dropped this trash on, 2. this Sunday will be the 30th anniversary of the debut of the Undertaker, the human personification of death and 3. again... it's 2020. Megan is treading on dangerous grounds. The last high profile rapper to go this route got shot at a Tyson fight. One thing about domestic abuse, if it happened once it can happen again. Megan is LITERALLY begging to get shot again.
huh?

Da fuck

tenor-2.gif

Back