Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Megan Thee Stallion - Cobra

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
F-BoN2xWgAE-uch

Lol @ her stans going after Pardi

That's corny as fuck and these female rappers stan/fan groups are the reason many of them stay in drama. She on here talking about killing herself, losing both her parents and an alcohol dependcy and feeling betrayed by people she trusted and they going on about that one bar. It's actually insulting and basically reiterates the point of the song that people only care about her on a superficial level

Cobra= snake shedding its skin

Listen to the actual song and you'll see what that's about. She's talking about being suicidal and drinking to numb herself while people see as her just partying and fucking people.

I get it.. and thats dope that shes expanding her subject matter a bit. Gotta admit the subject matter and the visuals of her ass n tits clash a bit. Im not complaining at all tho.

Go Meg

I get it.. and thats dope that shes expanding her subject matter a bit. Gotta admit the subject matter and the visuals of her ass n tits clash a bit. Im not complaining at all tho.

Go Meg

Lol she's talked about those things before but folks are paying more attention now cuz any post Tory release is gonna be overanalyzed. You can't ignore her body but I didn't see it as flaunting and more in line with the theme of a snake shedding it's skin for something new

Cobra= snake shedding its skin

Listen to the actual song and you'll see what that's about. She's talking about being suicidal and drinking to numb herself while people see as her just partying and fucking people.
It's still sexual and mixing the 2 is still odd to me 🤷‍♂️

I like the song. Visually it's nice but I think the message along with almost being nude is just odd. I also like Anxiety from her. Haven't seen that music video though lol

Sex sells

It's still sexual and mixing the 2 is still odd to me 🤷‍♂️

I like the song. Visually it's nice but I think the message along with almost being nude is just odd. I also like Anxiety from her. Haven't seen that music video though lol

Sex sells

Of course sex sells. I ain't got no issue with her showing ass. I just can also see the point the video was making with the overall imagery. Apparently the whole crawling out the snake thing is some anime reference too.

Back