Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Anybody know who shortie is? Pussy wet asf
View attachment 1149794

NawtyByNature

Coincidentally, I was looking for her on Twitter just this morning to see if she was active again. Last time I subbed to her OF (last year) she hadn't updated for more than a year and her most recent post was a long story about how her ex-bf had pressured her into doing OF in the first place and she felt embarrassed because everybody in her hometown saw the content, etc. She still left the OF active to keep making money from the content she disavowed though.

Anyway, I looked for her on Twitter--sorry, "X"--this morning and it seems like she's gone. I better go see if her OF is still up.

And yes... her pussy is insanely wet. Shit used to be leaking like a faucet when dude would ram her asshole out.

EDIT: Yeah, it's still up but doesnt look like she's posted anything new... in fact, seems like she's actually deleted most of her content.

Last edited:
NawtyByNature

Coincidentally, I was looking for her on Twitter just this morning to see if she was active again. Last time I subbed to her OF (last year) she hadn't updated for more than a year and her most recent post was a long story about how her ex-bf had pressured her into doing OF in the first place and she felt embarrassed because everybody in her hometown saw the content, etc. She still left the OF active to keep making money from the content she disavowed though.

Anyway, I looked for her on Twitter--sorry, "X"--this morning and it seems like she's gone. I better go see if her OF is still up.

And yes... her pussy is insanely wet. Shit used to be leaking like a faucet when dude would ram her asshole out.

EDIT: Yeah, it's still up but doesnt look like she's posted anything new... in fact, seems like she's actually deleted most of her content.

generational talent lmao

*checks the archives to reminisce*

Back