Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

And we don’t know each other and I ain’t stupid enough prove how good I got it....so you win - but I assume young dudes like you wear your wealth and think those hoes with you cause you got game...when they can calculate how much you worth in a few mins.... trust that I ain’t a rapper or a street dude so I’m wayyyyyy more discreet than that.... better to be a legend at the bank smashing non-descript avg ones that you over looked but give the best dome and might bring a friend then flexing for some dudes on the web or at the club....yeah that’s my real life but what ever

I'm actually NOT a "young dude" but the way you talk, I seriously hope *you* are. Because I'm just bewildered to imagine any grown man who thinks like this.

Me and the other dude were making references to "life as the shit" meaning generational wealth, consorting with a higher class of woman than filthy internet whores etc and you are still assuming that I "wear my wealth" and think the hoes with me because I got game?

Friend, the level I work at... I don't deal with "hoes." And the women I deal with in real life are too mature and accomplished to be swayed by "game" either way.

That whole sentence about "better to be a legend at the bank" just illustrates the kind of mentality you have lol

Oh for clarity....you and me should be doing what ever we dream of doing within the confines of legal and moral limits. And honestly I don’t care about legal cause laws change (see weed)...but as long as dude not hurting anyone - fuck it - have fun....and yes I would definitely want a 3some with some hot chicks on the top of a mountain- the only downside is the wind and potential cold as fuck weather....plus the hike down...but dude....young buck (I’m assuming you young) - GET IT ALL..... it’s out there for us- Let them dummies fight over blocks and fight at the club....DO THIS lol

The fact that you assume I am anywhere NEAR the vicinity of "dummies fighting over blocks or fighting at the club" says much more about the universe YOU live in than mine.

Back